Welcome to the Tow Rig Forum!

ob_tj

IMG_0081.jpg IMG_0080.jpg
Although it probably won't be towing my jeep unless it breaks down, it is fresh from the dealership!

ob_tj

Congrats! Looks nice. :thumb: So are you getting a JK on top of this as well??? :shock:
When I can get my TJ sold that's when a JKU will come. Just waiting on a buyer!

Beautiful truck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations! [emoji322]

SWEET!! Congrats on the awesome new rig :thumb:

Thanks guys! It's a big change from driving my TJ. I can't park this thing for shit!

RSQCON

Nice PJ. Don't see too many drive over fender super wide goosenecks. Most of them are all flat decks or at least a low profile version.

AU Bronc N JK

I've owned multiple Ford 6.0's, 6.4l's, and 6.7l diesel trucks.. This one is by far my favorite.. wide front axle and 4.30 gears.. tows like a freight train!

tow rig.JPG

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Nice PJ. Don't see too many drive over fender super wide goosenecks. Most of them are all flat decks or at least a low profile version.

Special order job. My dad was a truck driver and thought this would be the best setup for me. It's easy to tow and load. My JK fits between the fenders but only has 12.5 wide tires with 3.5bs.
The flat decks get high and the low ones drag everywhere

I've owned multiple Ford 6.0's, 6.4l's, and 6.7l diesel trucks.. This one is by far my favorite.. wide front axle and 4.30 gears.. tows like a freight train!

View attachment 248420

PowerStrokes are nice. Some models are better than others for sure

Fridge81

Kind of an old thread revival here, but i have some questions and was hoping you all could help. I just picked up a '17 super duty. This truck so far is amazing compared my '99 or even the '08 i had a few years ago. I have only had it about a week, but i love it and cannot wait to hook it up to my toy hauler and see what shes really made of.

I have been doing research on leveling kits and aftermarket wheels. These trucks appear to only come with 18" or 20" wheels, does anyone know if there are any 17's that will fit? Also, a track bar bracket or adjustable track bar is recommended for even a 2" leveling kit from what i have seen. I understand that slightest lift does throw the stock geometry off, but i didn't think something as small as 2" would have a huge adverse affect. Does anyone have experience with leveling or lifting these trucks yet? I have asked on a diesel forum and so far they have not said a word to me. definitely not the warm reception i got when i introduced myself here...anyway, here she is...

6.7_.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Kind of an old thread revival here, but i have some questions and was hoping you all could help. I just picked up a '17 super duty. This truck so far is amazing compared my '99 or even the '08 i had a few years ago. I have only had it about a week, but i love it and cannot wait to hook it up to my toy hauler and see what shes really made of.

I have been doing research on leveling kits and aftermarket wheels. These trucks appear to only come with 18" or 20" wheels, does anyone know if there are any 17's that will fit? Also, a track bar bracket or adjustable track bar is recommended for even a 2" leveling kit from what i have seen. I understand that slightest lift does throw the stock geometry off, but i didn't think something as small as 2" would have a huge adverse affect. Does anyone have experience with leveling or lifting these trucks yet? I have asked on a diesel forum and so far they have not said a word to me. definitely not the warm reception i got when i introduced myself here...anyway, here she is...

View attachment 276596

Sweet truck! I want one but can't justify it. Lol

Top Bottom