Visual comparison on JKU with 37's

Lone Star

I'm not in it but here is a tire comparison

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the comparison. When I get my Jeep I will need to have people in and out of it probably on a daily basis or at least several times a week due to my job, and I want the Jeep to be my daily driver. So trying to get rough idea in my head, I really want to get up to 37's, but may have to suffice with 35's and a lower COG type of build. Or Keep the Honda for those times when I need better ease of access. Then also possibility of sacrificing getting evo sliders for the Rockslide mechanical step sliders....lol rather not.

EDIT: Also would really love to end up with Coilovers as well...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the comparison. When I get my Jeep I will need to have people in and out of it probably on a daily basis or at least several times a week due to my job, and I want the Jeep to be my daily driver. So trying to get rough idea in my head, I really want to get up to 37's, but may have to suffice with 35's and a lower COG type of build. Or Keep the Honda for those times when I need better ease of access. Then also possibility of sacrificing getting evo sliders for the Rockslide mechanical step sliders....lol rather not.

EDIT: Also would really love to end up with Coilovers as well...

I take clients and sales reps in my jeep from time to time, topless, doorless, dirty, muddy (clean inside), you name it! lmao.

Most of them LOVE it. its a good ice breaker for me; and reminds them of life outside of business. :thumb:

Lone Star

I take clients and sales reps in my jeep from time to time, topless, doorless, dirty, muddy (clean inside), you name it! lmao.

Most of them LOVE it. its a good ice breaker for me; and reminds them of life outside of business. :thumb:

That's good to hear, what do you do, if you don't mind me asking? I'm making a career change to Real Estate, in that process right now to try and make a better life for my family. We know it will be a bit rough making the transition, but will be worth it in the long run. We live out in the country, so most people are used to bigger trucks and the like anyways, so i think for the majority of the time it would be ok with a fun jeep. especially showing all the land properties. ;) but I'm sure there will also be "more elderly" folks looking around and they may drive their own car around anyway or i can plan accordingly with my personal vehicle that day or something. Either way i'm excited and determined to get a Jeep! lol

Top Bottom