Anyone else got a Big Black Book?

JeepFan

Hooked
I have a file folder stuffed with receipts and doc's for everything I've purchased for the Jeep. I also use Microsoft OneNote to document maintenance and mods I've performed.

Macarena Man

Have all of mine in a file also but nowhere near as organized as this. ... Good idea.

Also keep a 'log book' for each truck and machine, invaluable when doing your own servicing. Receipts are tossed into a large envelope .....
The OP's system is more organized ..... good idea.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
That is a great idea... I don't have anything like it for the Jeep. My Tacoma, however, I have had since it rolled off the lot. Every oil change, tire purchase, or service, has been stored in the glovebox. It is starting to get full now at 80,000 miles, so maybe I'll start something like this.

Thanks for the idea :thumb:

RedSheep

Yep but mine is a big red photo type album where I can add pages like yours as need ..have all the original stickers and paper work, even some of the factory build sheet from when they where assembling mine, will add photos of and parts lists, sticker and the like as I built the Jeep up and event flyers trip memorably, etc as I go out and enjoy it all

FuriousDz

haha, great idea! Didnt do that with my first 2 jeeps but think I may now with this one since its still stock. Maybe take the sickness a step further and have before and after pics for each mod :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
i have piles, instructions in one, receipts in the other. they used to be in folders but I pulled them out looking for receipts for my accident in 2014 and well....piles :doh:

Top Bottom