Wanted painted WHITE hardtop

Hicks9528

I have a new 2017 JKU I'd like to buy/trade for a painted white hardtop.
20170206_180441.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hicks9528

What's lame is a jeep on steel 16 stockers. At least the are black. My build is already planned out and will start soon, this top tho.

Got a Moab trip in April so lift wheels, tires and bumpers with some armour in a few weeks. But that top...

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
What's lame is a jeep on steel 16 stockers. At least the are black. My build is already planned out and will start soon, this top tho.

Got a Moab trip in April so lift wheels, tires and bumpers with some armour in a few weeks. But that top...

IMG_2388.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
20170129_153502.jpg i got a white top but not interested in tradin for your jeep for it ...simpy as i like where im at in my build an not wantin to start a second one while still workin on this one although it might be worth doin then just sell the second jeep get a new top an some more upgrades for my own [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

scrota76

Do you want to trade your Jeep for a white hard top? I will buy a white hard top and give it to you for a brand new jeep. Or is it: "I have a 2017 JKU. (THAT LITTLE DOT IS A PERIOD) I want a white hard top. If you have one I would like to buy it. I also have stuff to trade, such as my black hard top. Thanks for your help."

Welcome to the forum. Just remember, it's only words meant to be sarcasm. Don't take it personal. I hope you find what you are looking for, but personally I like the black tops and black fenders.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom