2017 Presidents' Day Deals!

Discount Tire

For sure, especially if you where planning on buying new rubber soon anyway. Just don't forget to spend the visa card they send you...I was looking for my Discount Tire CC and found an unused $75 visa card from one of the last times I did this. :doh:

I hate it when that happens! I have a drawer full of gift cards that I never open :crazyeyes: I need to stop doing that!

I imagine the card you have is expired. If that's the case, contact our customer service department (1.888.459.4080 option #2) and they will submit a request to have it reissued :thumb:

About to pull the trigger on some 37" STT's [emoji16] looks like this weekend would be a good time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like you're thinking! Let us know if we can be of any assistance ;)

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I hate it when that happens! I have a door full of gift cards that I never open :crazyeyes: I need to stop doing that!

I put them in a safe place and then I forget about them. :crazy eyes:

I image the card you have is expired. If that's the case, contact our customer service department (1.888.459.4080 option #2) and they will submit a request to have it reissued :thumb:

Cool thanks! I'll give them a call. Maybe they can add it to the $455 in rebates I "earned" today? Thanks again for posting this reminder up. :rock:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Stopped by my local DT yesterday and ordered up my 37" STT pros. Should be here in a week [emoji16]. What is everyone's thoughts on the optional replacement warranty? I had 2 employees swear up and down that they would not reject the warranty for off-road "abuse"

WJCO

Meme King
Stopped by my local DT yesterday and ordered up my 37" STT pros. Should be here in a week [emoji16]. What is everyone's thoughts on the optional replacement warranty? I had 2 employees swear up and down that they would not reject the warranty for off-road "abuse"

Definitely get the extra warranty.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Deff get the warranty. $40ish dollars to replace a tire or $315-325 to re place a tire. Just good insurance to have.

Just purchased my replacement warranty yesterday since I didn't have the funds at time of original order

GraniteCrystal

Deff get the warranty. $40ish dollars to replace a tire or $315-325 to re place a tire. Just good insurance to have.

Just purchased my replacement warranty yesterday since I didn't have the funds at time of original order

I was wondering this same thing. So the warranty costs me 40x5=$200. The tire will cost me $325 let's say. Are the odds that great that I'll pop a tire? They already give me free patch repairs on them so it'd have to be a sidewall. For it to be worth it, I have to pop a tire every set I get. If I go even every other set, I'm spending 2x$200=$400 for a $325 tire. Thoughts?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was wondering this same thing. So the warranty costs me 40x5=$200. The tire will cost me $325 let's say. Are the odds that great that I'll pop a tire? They already give me free patch repairs on them so it'd have to be a sidewall. For it to be worth it, I have to pop a tire every set I get. If I go even every other set, I'm spending 2x$200=$400 for a $325 tire. Thoughts?

There is always a change that you could blow out the sidewall or even get a nail in a spot of the tread that isn't legally patchable. Who knows what could happen in 40k miles. In my eyes it's worth it even if you don't use the warranty.

Discount Tire

Shout out to Matt at DTD and to my local DT for getting me hooked up with new wheels and tires!

View attachment 244728

View attachment 244729

View attachment 244730

View attachment 244731

Looking good, Granite! Thank you for your business and giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Awesome to hear, Quick! Thank you for your business as well :thumb:

So, the club discount only applies to tires, not wheels?

Correct. The $50.00 OFF WAL member discount is only applicable with the purchase of five(5) tires through our online division, Discount Tire Direct.

Discount Tire

Thanks. I'm planning to order the Level 8 Pro wheels this afternoon...so it looks like the $100 discount will be it for me.

Awesome! We look forward to serving you :thumb:

Don't forget... you can save an additional $60.00 on this wheel set if you decide to purchase using Discount Tire credit.

ichthus

Awesome! We look forward to serving you :thumb:

Don't forget... you can save an additional $60.00 on this wheel set if you decide to purchase using Discount Tire credit.

Yeah, saw that, just not sure I want another card.

Out of curiosity (and because surfing and searching isn't the easiest on the phone), I see 2 different Level 8 Pro designs, do you know if there is a weight difference, and in the 17x9 with a 5x5 lug pattern, do I have only one choice for offset/backspacing?

Discount Tire

Yeah, saw that, just not sure I want another card.

Out of curiosity (and because surfing and searching isn't the easiest on the phone), I see 2 different Level 8 Pro designs, do you know if there is a weight difference, and in the 17x9 with a 5x5 lug pattern, do I have only one choice for offset/backspacing?

Thank you for your questions. Both the Level 8 Tracker Pro and Bully PRO wheels are 17x9 5-127 -12 (4.5-inch BS). They also both weigh 25 pounds each.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

ichthus

Yep, thanks. The only info I could find on weight was from the rollout announcements and threads from a couple years ago.... which indicated that the Tracker might be a pound heavier.

Either way, I ordered last night

Discount Tire

Yep, thanks. The only info I could find on weight was from the rollout announcements and threads from a couple years ago.... which indicated that the Tracker might be a pound heavier.

Either way, I ordered last night

That's awesome to hear, ichthus! Thank you for your business!

Circling back to the weights... according to the specs provided to us by Level 8, the 17-inch Tracker Pro weighs 24.91 lbs and the 17-inch Bully Pro weighs 24.69 lbs. We rounded to 25 lbs for both ;)

ichthus

So you're saying that overall, I'm saving 1.1 pounds with the Bully Pro!? Sweet....the MPG's are gonna soar.

Seriously though, the weight adds up, so I'll take the free pound. I'd have liked to be in the market for Beadlocks (and could have managed a great deal on some DV8's), but I'm not on the trails enough or riding the Jeep hard enough to justify that...not to mention the extra stress I may be putting on currently stock axles and the increased maintenance.

The $100 card comes in the mail, or with the wheels?

Top Bottom