Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Ok, here is what I got in writing from Geico.

This is just on our general policy paperwork, stating you must declare the custom items:
    Attachment 244323

And this is what I got the other day as proof that my items are itemized:
    Attachment 244322

No idea what "Mag wheels" are but that's how they coded it. It's just my wheels that are in the mail right now.
    This is what I've been trying to get out of Geico for the past few years! My policy states a specific dollar amount of blanketed aftermarket parts . I still find it odd that they told me no on the gears and yes on the tires but the opposite for you. Unfortunately in most cases we really don't find out what they truly will cover until a claim is filed.

Quote Originally Posted by xxJWPxx View Post
    This is what I've been trying to get out of Geico for the past few years! My policy states a specific dollar amount of blanketed aftermarket parts . I still find it odd that they told me no on the gears and yes on the tires but the opposite for you. Unfortunately in most cases we really don't find out what they truly will cover until a claim is filed.
    I had to call 4 times in the same day before something finally showed up in my email.

Knows a Thing or Two tdougherty81's Avatar
    This thread got me questioning my own insurance. I've been with USAA for 12 years and my rate has gone up past couple years and I wasn't covered for my mods. I priced out Geico and was able to reduce my premium, add additional coverage for my mods to both Jeeps, lower my deductible and still came in $100 less a month. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
    2013 JKU Rubicon Commando Green
    Hound
    Build Thread - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...-Green-Rubicon

2016 BU Renegade Trailhawk Anvil
    Mamahawk
    Build Thread -

Sold-2008 JKU Red Rock Crystal Pearl
    RedRock
    Build Thread - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...dRockJKU-Build

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Ok, here is what I got in writing from Geico.

This is just on our general policy paperwork, stating you must declare the custom items:
    Attachment 244323

And this is what I got the other day as proof that my items are itemized:
    Attachment 244322

No idea what "Mag wheels" are but that's how they coded it. It's just my wheels that are in the mail right now.
    Thank you so much for this update and info. I will get with Geico for a quote and have them go through my mod list. I really appreciate!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by tdougherty81 View Post
    This thread got me questioning my own insurance. I've been with USAA for 12 years and my rate has gone up past couple years and I wasn't covered for my mods. I priced out Geico and was able to reduce my premium, add additional coverage for my mods to both Jeeps, lower my deductible and still came in $100 less a month. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
    Glad I was able to (semi) help Tom I guess I'm your gekko today...