Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Epic Trex

Woohoo can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch

editing

I have a question? What software do you use to build the videos? I know thats probably a dumb question, but I have a MAC, and as I am retiring this year I would like to start actually taking some video of the trips I go on and make keep sakes for my kids and myself. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmad View Post
    I have a question? What software do you use to build the videos? I know thats probably a dumb question, but I have a MAC, and as I am retiring this year I would like to start actually taking some video of the trips I go on and make keep sakes for my kids and myself. Thanks
    Seriously......?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    All I can say is that I live where I do for a reason. I could spend the rest of my life exploring just my state alone and I still don't think I could see it all. But, I aim to try real hard.

I want to move out west for all the scenery but then it hits me that I would be moving away from all the coonass food and can't bring myself to do it.

Nothing but a Thing Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    All I can say is that I live where I do for a reason. I could spend the rest of my life exploring just my state alone and I still don't think I could see it all. But, I aim to try real hard.
    Have you done much exploring in northern UT? Near or around Salt Lake City? Thoughts about that area and wheeling out there?
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread