Hello From Toledo, Home of the Wrangler!

awdtsi

Hello from Toledo. I've Lived in Toledo all my life and finally picked up a 2015 Anvil Wrangler sport about 6 months ago. Been lurking around the sight for a while and figured I would say hi! Looking forward to Jeep invasion at Silver lake sand dunes. Anyone else going?

DSC01065~2.jpg DSC01079~2~2.jpg DSC01119~2.jpg

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Columbus! Nice rig! Where are your photos from?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

awdtsi

They're from an off road park called Bundy Hill in Jerome MI. It's a pretty nice park and only a little over an hour from Toledo. It's supposed to be nearly 60 this weekend so I'm planning on heading to Bundy again for some more fun.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from PA.
That looks like a fun event & not too far away. What does it involve? Is it all sand or are there trails there too?

awdtsi

It's pretty much all sand. Jeeps are fun there but a RZR or ATV / dirtbike are definitely more fun in my opinion. It's a cool place though and it's right on Lake Michigan. It's worth the drive if you've never been to sand dunes before. These are the largest dunes on the east coast if I'm not mistaken.

Adamw1212

Hey I'm also born and raised in Toledo and my family works at the plant. Currently living in Columbus but will be heading to the dunes beginning of august I think

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Hello

Welcome, I'm new here myself but I was born in Toledo and grew up across the line in the Lambertville, Mi area. I always considered most of Monroe county to be a suburb of Toledo. ;)

Top Bottom