Rattlesnake-5mile trip lehi Utah.

Thinking of heading out to run rattlesnake here in a couple weeks. Nothing official just checking to see if anyone here would want to hook up for a day of fun. Thinking either 2/25 or 2/26.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wasatch Penguin

I could be up for that

Thinking of heading out to run rattlesnake here in a couple weeks. Nothing official just checking to see if anyone here would want to hook up for a day of fun. Thinking either 2/25 or 2/26.

Hey there. I live in SLC and have yet to get my new Jeep out in the dirt yet. It is still out in San Francisco right now where I work. I am hoping to drive it back to SLC on the 22d. If that happens I might be up for going out and learning some of the local trails. Lehi is close and convenient. My Jeep is still a stock Rubi fresh from the dealer. If the trail is not crazy hard for a stocker i would love to get out with someone who knows the area.

-WP

It's out on the West side of Utah Lake. Fun trail with a few big ledges but everything has bypasses if you want. Constrictor is the biggest but it's at the end so you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Wayne's world is a lot of fun!

Ya beat me to it haha. It's out in the 5mile pass recreation area west of eagle mountain. This will be my first time out there in about 8 years so my memory is a bit faded but I do remember doing it in a stock Tacoma without too much issue.

Hey there. I live in SLC and have yet to get my new Jeep out in the dirt yet. It is still out in San Francisco right now where I work. I am hoping to drive it back to SLC on the 22d. If that happens I might be up for going out and learning some of the local trails. Lehi is close and convenient. My Jeep is still a stock Rubi fresh from the dealer. If the trail is not crazy hard for a stocker i would love to get out with someone who knows the area.

-WP

It's not too crazy at all, as stated above it's got some good challenging spots but they all have bypasses. A stock rubicon should be just fine as long as you watch your line and make good decisions.

Hey all,
So it looks like next saturday the 25th is the day I will be heading out. Does anyone have a preference on what time of day we meet up? Tentatively thinking of meeting up at the chevron on the corner of Redwood and crossroads Blvd in Lehi at about 9:30-10:00.

So far it's going to be me and a couple of other rigs from work. It should be a fun day.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Looks like the day trip is gonna have to wait for a couple more weeks. I'm getting sent out of town for work and won't be back until late Sunday
Sorry for all that had it planned out. I tried to let everyone know far enough in advance.

Wasatch Penguin

Hey everyone. Looks like the day trip is gonna have to wait for a couple more weeks. I'm getting sent out of town for work and won't be back until late Sunday
Sorry for all that had it planned out. I tried to let everyone know far enough in advance.

Your schedule sounds like mine...always in flux.

I would have missed as I put in a couple extra days and did do drive the Jeep back from San Francisco until Saturday. So I got some Jeep time in...it was just on I-80 to SLC. Good news is the Jeep is home in SLC.

If you are going to try and head out one of these days let me know. I actually work out of SF so when I am home I am off and could go out on a weekday as well.

-WP

Top Bottom