My new to me EVO built rig

Worst Driver

Just read the entire build thread and this rig is a beauty! Great pick-up, congrats and enjoy [emoji106]

What I do on my TJ is spray it down after the snow melts or once the roads are clean enough. No rust issues on my TJ. My JK on the other hand... we'll it's originally from PA. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Just read the entire build thread and this rig is a beauty! Great pick-up, congrats and enjoy [emoji106]

What I do on my TJ is spray it down after the snow melts or once the roads are clean enough. No rust issues on my TJ. My JK on the other hand... we'll it's originally from PA. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man, I was watching that build thread too, and when I saw it for sale I jumped on it. Yea my 2012 is a daily driver for my wife and the winters have taking its toll on it. Believe me, I'm going to wheel this thing, but like you said try to protect it from the salt in the winters.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks man, I was watching that build thread too, and when I saw it for sale I jumped on it. Yea my 2012 is a daily driver for my wife and the winters have taking its toll on it. Believe me, I'm going to wheel this thing, but like you said try to protect it from the salt in the winters.

I'm with you - I would NOT take that rig out in the salt shit we get put down here. Even with fluid film it wouldn't take long for those aluminum shocks to turn to a mess along with the rest of the under carriage. Wait for nice weather & save a ton of hassle. Mine's not a DD so its in hiding too....

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Just upgraded to new stainless steel ARB lines. These seem pretty cool compared to what came off. I've never ran ARB so I'm excited to try them out. IMG_3099.jpg IMG_3100.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Do the new lines run all the way to the axle as a stainless steel line or does it change back to the cheap plastic line at some point?

Should be all stainless. I have the rubicon express lines on mine and they are stainless all the way. I wish they had that nice coating on the outside though, those are sick.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Should be all stainless. I have the rubicon express lines on mine and they are stainless all the way. I wish they had that nice coating on the outside though, those are sick.

Yeah those stainless ARB lines look like high quality parts. I have a hole somewhere in the standard plastic line going to my rear PR80. Will have to order these.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Do the new lines run all the way to the axle as a stainless steel line or does it change back to the cheap plastic line at some point?

Yes they run all the way just like they look in the picture. I had heard I wouldn't be able to get them long enough to run to the back, but these were 6 inches longer than the one that were on it. Came with all new fittings too

tgoss

Yeah those stainless ARB lines look like high quality parts. I have a hole somewhere in the standard plastic line going to my rear PR80. Will have to order these.

They sure do look quality! When I swap in my 60's I have to run an air line for the front locker to replace the wiring for the stock rubi locker so I'll do this for sure. Might as well redo the rear while I'm at it.

Any source or part number for these?

Top Bottom