Track bars

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
What track bar is everyone running? Currently have pro comp track bars but they're for a 2-6" lift and don't work with the front synergy mount.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm using the stock track bar with raised track bar bracket - I have a brand new JKS track bar in the closet of bought but not used parts closet :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An adjustable track bar will only recenter your axle. With the 3.5" of lift that you have, you could really benefit from installing a drag link flip/track bar relocation bracket. And, as far as "center" goes, your axle will always be off a bit one way or the other depending on how loaded or empty your Jeep is. It's just the nature of the beast when it comes to track bars and it's really not something you need to worry about.

Andy5160

Hooked
Was searching the forum since I feel my RE track bar bushing seems to be done on top of it RE track bar is straight and bangs diff cover so I decided to go back to stock and found good information on this post and the link below as well. Why the fuck would RE even bother to sell such product. Any way I learned the hard way.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?6218-EVO-Drag-Link-Flip-Kit/page2

Thank's Wayalife and all the members contributing to this great community.

Top Bottom