Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm going to bail on this trip. Some parts got mixed up and my new axles won't be installed in time.
Sorry you can't make it. I removed you from the list

Would like to tag along. Bought some parts off a guy last night who told me to check the forum, he had an orange Jk-sorry never got your name!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I know this is late notice but the open spot is now yours if your still able to make it

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'd like to be added to the standby list! I'll be bringing a friend and this will be his first time wheeling. Thanks! -Jason

Jason, just a heads up that if jamesp can't make it this weekend then there will be an open spot for you if you still want it.

Sorry you can't make it. I removed you from the list

I know this is late notice but the open spot is now yours if your still able to make it

Ddays

Hooked
HA! Or "Only went through one Pa Winter where they shit their pants & salt the living hell outta everything at the slightest possibility of any amount of snow."

James_P

I know this is late notice but the open spot is now yours if your still able to make it[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Had some family stuff come up. I'll definitely make it out to the next one though.

JK07

Jason, just a heads up that if jamesp can't make it this weekend then there will be an open spot for you if you still want it.

Thanks but unfortunately my Wife's grandfather passed away early this morning. It wasn't unexpected as he was fighting lung cancer. The service has been scheduled for Saturday. So, I won't be able to make it. Have fun and I hope to wheel with you guys next time.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks but unfortunately my Wife's grandfather passed away early this morning. It wasn't unexpected as he was fighting lung cancer. The service has been scheduled for Saturday. So, I won't be able to make it. Have fun and I hope to wheel with you guys next time.

I'm sorry for your lose man. Hope to see you on the next one

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Hey, I just wanted to find out which area of the parking lot at rausch we'll be meeting up at?

Usually we meet up on the left side of the parking lot kinda near the air pumps, the four of us coordinating the trip will be there early, just look for the windshield banners! We meet there at 8

Ddays

Hooked
What are everyone's plans for getting there? Anyone staying there Friday night? Anyone staying over Saturday?

Top Bottom