Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

Ddays

Hooked
Got new soft top. Trying to decide whether I want to install before Raucsh & deal with all the shitty ass water there or wait til the following week.

I know...WPP

Ddays

Hooked
Which material did you get? Twill....its stupid easy to clean.

Yeah its the twill.

Honestly after I posted that I thought it sounded pretty goddam lame. I'm gonna install it. Hell, I still haven't touched up my sliders from last trip so they're still rusty from where they got leaned on...

darrenluc93

Introduction

Hey guys,

My names Darren, Greg introduced me to steve, Jim, and Nick. Im from southeastern PA. I drive a 2012 unlimited with some work done to it. Ill be attending on April 1st and wanted to know if I could be Put on the Waiting list? I look forward to meeting all of you on April 1st!

Thanks,

Darren

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hey guys,

My names Darren, Greg introduced me to steve, Jim, and Nick. Im from southeastern PA. I drive a 2012 unlimited with some work done to it. Ill be attending on April 1st and wanted to know if I could be Put on the Waiting list? I look forward to meeting all of you on April 1st!

Thanks,

Darren

Hayyyyyyyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Darren
Hey Darren! I will add your Jeep to the waiting list
Good ole Quadratec. Ordered today - arriving tomorrow. Sometimes it pays to be on the East Coast...
View attachment 249761

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nice! Glad qtech was able to send out a new shock so quick for you!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wait, I thought I shipped my old winch back to Quadratec and not to you

It appears there was some sort of mix up at the post office. Lol

In all seriousness the WARN tech rep that has been helping me troubleshoot wants to rule out the remote, so if someone on this trip can let me us theirs to test mine it would be appreciated. [emoji106]

Lank

It appears there was some sort of mix up at the post office. Lol

In all seriousness the WARN tech rep that has been helping me troubleshoot wants to rule out the remote, so if someone on this trip can let me us theirs to test mine it would be appreciated. [emoji106]

I'm not sure if you have the same remote as the M8000 but if so you can check with mine :thumb:

Doesn't look like the forecast has changed.. hope everybody is read for some mud :brows:

tremontweather.png

Top Bottom