OME JK 2" Front Coils New #615 - $145 Gainesville FL

PapasJP

Bought these for my JK and they aren't strong enough for all of the armor I have on it.

Went to the HD springs.

Brand new OME 615.

Old Man Emu Front Light Load Coil Springs for 2" Lift, Pair

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Bought these for my JK and they aren't strong enough for all of the armor I have on it.

Went to the HD springs.

Brand new OME 615.

Old Man Emu Front Light Load Coil Springs for 2" Lift, Pair

Your doing it wrong!

IMG_3973.jpg

PapasJP

What did I do wrong?

Am I not a new active member?

Do you want me to remove it?

Not trying to cause any problems here.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
"Active" means someone who contributes to the knowledge/information base of the forum. For the lack of a better word, you are a "passive" member so far; one who consumes knowledge but does not provide knowledge. If you keep sharing your information for the betterment of the community, you will then be considered an "active" member and are therefore free to sell your shit. Good luck.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
What did I do wrong?

Am I not a new active member?

Do you want me to remove it?

Not trying to cause any problems here.

What Clutch said plus "Active" can also be a social role. For instance, if your Jeep is new to you, you might feel intimidated to contribute to technical threads. However, this forum has many social threads that anyone regardless of skill or experience can contribute to. A good start is to give a wave and introduce yourself and maybe post a pic of your Jeep.

Kyle7R

What Clutch said plus "Active" can also be a social role. For instance, if your Jeep is new to you, you might feel intimidated to contribute to technical threads. However, this forum has many social threads that anyone regardless of skill or experience can contribute to. A good start is to give a wave and introduce yourself and maybe post a pic of your Jeep.
This is how I've made my living here [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Yep, you can see a pic of sipafz or Kyle7r's Jeeps, and comment, "Nice Jeep."

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I agree. I wouldnt call 4 posts, two of which being in this thread "active" you seem like someone who is here for the right reasons, maybe start off by introducing yourself and throw up a wave and some pictures or your jeep! Start a little build thread to diary the little things you've done to it so far. Just a few ideas

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom