CLEAN FREAKS : What do You Use to Blacken Your Fenders?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I recently discovered "Solution Finish" produced by Chris West in southern California. It is not cheap but works amazingly well on all black trim pieces. I have used 303 in the past and discovered it only last long enough to get it through the next wash cycle. Back to Black has similar results as well as Black Wow, all of which are real dust attractors too.

When I applied Solution Finish and followed the directions AND watched the video, I was amazed at the results. I just re-applied a coat on my plastic for the first time since November 2016 as the fenders were starting to show mud stains. A 1 oz. bottle retails for about $15 while the 12 oz bottle sells for $40. It sounds expensive but the 12 oz bottle will last quite a while. To put things in perspective, a 1 oz bottle will do your Jeep about five times and will last better than a year. www.solutionfinish.com

Don
2012 Rubicon JKU
4" Teraflex
Fox Reservoir Shocks
35" Goodyear Kevlar
Banks Stinger System with Programmer
And a lot of other goodies

That's expensive. You selling it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

I recently discovered "Solution Finish" produced by Chris West in southern California. It is not cheap but works amazingly well on all black trim pieces. I have used 303 in the past and discovered it only last long enough to get it through the next wash cycle. Back to Black has similar results as well as Black Wow, all of which are real dust attractors too.

When I applied Solution Finish and followed the directions AND watched the video, I was amazed at the results. I just re-applied a coat on my plastic for the first time since November 2016 as the fenders were starting to show mud stains. A 1 oz. bottle retails for about $15 while the 12 oz bottle sells for $40. It sounds expensive but the 12 oz bottle will last quite a while. To put things in perspective, a 1 oz bottle will do your Jeep about five times and will last better than a year. www.solutionfinish.com

Don
2012 Rubicon JKU
4" Teraflex
Fox Reservoir Shocks
35" Goodyear Kevlar

IMG_0132.JPG
Welcome to WAL.....

holy_crap

I have found that Simple Green works wonders for our Florida mud and muck on the stock fenders, mirrors, and bumpers. I even use it on the engine compartment to clean it off after a weekend in the mud. No scrubbing at all, just spray on, wait about five minutes, the rinse off. Easy Peasy.

WJCO

Meme King

Don
2012 Rubicon JKU
4" Teraflex
Fox Reservoir Shocks
35" Goodyear Kevlar

Please tell us more about this amazing product.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
The other day I was using Mopar soft top window polish and gave it a shot and was amazed how well it worked. Wiped it on and let it set for a few minutes then wiped it off and left a nice black shine.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
303 used to be hard to get, and it's all I've used for years and years and years...but they acutally sell it at autozone here in Denver these days which is perfect. They even make the dumb wipes now.

J-VET

IMG_0572.JPG

This is what I have tried most recently. Works very well and does not leave a greasy finish. Very little is required to get everything black again as long as you use a sponge applicator.

aermotor

I've had the best experience using Meguiar's Hot Shot Tire Coating. Restores powder coat bumpers and stock fenders pretty good.

93b64a1e-de68-4287-863f-14e5c7930b3e_1.c50abf8d07a0054f231ca928b74b25f8.jpeg

xman4602

Don
2012 Rubicon JKU
4" Teraflex
Fox Reservoir Shocks
35" Goodyear Kevlar

I use Pam cooking spray. Works as well as expensive products and in the Florida sun I can make eggs on my fenders! Go to some dumb add .com to see videos! Lol.

Top Bottom