PA: Aries aluminum tube fenders (new)

deathtrap

I have a set (4) of Aries aluminum tube fender flares that I purchased new for my wife's JKU, she has decided to go with color matched Sahara fenders instead. They are textured black and come with all hardware (nuts, bolts, nutserts and tool) as well as installation instructions. I am located right outside of Philadelphia in Huntingdon Valley 19006. Price is $500 firm.

00H0H_7tHMjpubVlO_600x450_zps10xuejwc.jpg

00d0d_jhHo4RqNAvf_600x450_zpsrohygri2.jpg

00u0u_bFOjzLGlNmq_600x450_zpsm9rp1ozq.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Man as much as I feel like I know you after your one post im just gonna need more from this relationship before we move forward with selling shit to each other

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Glad to see you making your first post since signing up back in September of 2015 just to sell stuff :naw:

deathtrap

Sorry about that folks. I have been a long time lurker here on WAL and just threw these up on a whim as they are taking up space in my garage. Would one of the mods please lock/delete this? Not trying to make waves.

Jackal01

Sorry about that folks. I have been a long time lurker here on WAL and just threw these up on a whim as they are taking up space in my garage. Would one of the mods please lock/delete this? Not trying to make waves.
I have been a long time lurker of a 2016 F250 FX4 crew cab down the road from me. I think that means I am entitled to break the rules and steal it, right?

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

Thing is if you are a long time lurker you should've known how this was going to go. Which begs the question, why did you think it would be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deathtrap

Thing is if you are a long time lurker you should've known how this was going to go. Which begs the question, why did you think it would be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Being honest, I guess it is because I am an overweight, inconsiderate asshole with a small dick. I never meant to hurt you all and meant it when I said sorry a few posts back. I just hope you all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

WJCO

Meme King
I have a set (4) of Aries aluminum tube fender flares that I purchased new for my wife's JKU, she has decided to go with color matched Sahara fenders instead. They are textured black and come with all hardware (nuts, bolts, nutserts and tool) as well as installation instructions. I am located right outside of Philadelphia in Huntingdon Valley 19006. Price is $500 firm.

cool-story-bro-jgceah.jpg

Would one of the mods please lock/delete this?

We don't delete posts here.

Not trying to make waves.

Making a wave is what you should have done when you first signed up.

Top Bottom