Hello from Chicago

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Just got my WAYALIFE sticker on.

IMG_3966.jpg

I don't care what other forums say about this place. I am here to stay. Great community and great advice here on WAL.

Thanks everybody.....

Thanks Eddie & Cindy for having me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Just got my WAYALIFE sticker on.

View attachment 246891

I don't care what other forums say about this place. I am here to stay. Great community and great advice here on WAL.

Thanks everybody.....

Thanks Eddie & Cindy for having me!!!!

Nice! I have attempted to use other forums but they're not the same. Plus I can't stand the shit talkers. I have since committed to only WAL where there are good people and good advise.

klemb

WELCOME TO WAYALIFE!!!! The people here are awesome. You'll get a mound of information and help if you need it. You'll get the occasional flaming for basic questions asked, which will turn into a 4 page ordeal about something other than your original question, which will make you search for the answer yourself, but thats the whole point and its fun for the rest of us to watch!!!!!!

If you need to have your c-gussets welded, pm me.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
WELCOME TO WAYALIFE!!!! The people here are awesome. You'll get a mound of information and help if you need it. You'll get the occasional flaming for basic questions asked, which will turn into a 4 page ordeal about something other than your original question, which will make you search for the answer yourself, but thats the whole point and its fun for the rest of us to watch!!!!!!

If you need to have your c-gussets welded, pm me.

IMG_3952.jpg IMG_3953.JPG

Gussets are done and painted already, don't have a pic of painted though.... thanks for offering help. Another guy from WAL welded them on for me this past Friday (NecessaryEvil).
I am planning to rebuilt my Jeep... I will be starting a rebuilt thread later on today.... I am very excited for the great advice I will receive here!!!!

Top Bottom