Terflex Dual rated manual sway bar

WJCO

Meme King
Holy crap but you really can be anal on your replies. I never questioned anything you said or called you a liar I asked a simple question if you want to try and degrade me in the process because I have already spent my money I must say I am slowly losing respect for you. all that from your last post. I really think you responded in bad taste but hey your forum you do what you want.
I really tried to post my responses respectfully and not be cocky about it but my word can you really be that holy that you respond like that. sure I was hoping to get a response like the last breaks were a few years back so then possibly they could have fixed their stuff but a simple no these are recent breaks would have been good enough.

I actually get a very bad taste in my mouth when I get responses from keyboard ninjas and like this. No flippen manners

You came to us looking for advice, not the other way around. Don't like it, then don't come here. He answered you 100% perfectly and accurately. If your panties get twisted over that, maybe you should upgrade to some big boy underwear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap but you really can be anal on your replies. I never questioned anything you said or called you a liar I asked a simple question if you want to try and degrade me in the process because I have already spent my money I must say I am slowly losing respect for you. all that from your last post.

:cheesy: No need to get your panties in a bunch. You're the one who was asking the questions and I simply answer them.

I really think you responded in bad taste but hey your forum you do what you want.

Ummm, don't like what I have to say, don't ask me what I think. :crazyeyes:

I really tried to post my responses respectfully and not be cocky about it

Not sure what you'd have to be cocky about but in case you missed it, this is a forum, you know, a place where people share what they think. This as opposed to your church or mom's house where you'll only hear what you want to hear.

..but my word can you really be that holy that you respond like that. sure I was hoping to get a response like the last breaks were a few years back so then possibly they could have fixed their stuff but a simple no these are recent breaks would have been good enough.

In other words, you're butthurt over the fact that I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear and now I'm somehow the bad guy :crazyeyes:

I actually get a very bad taste in my mouth when I get responses from keyboard ninjas and like this. No flippen manners

Perhaps you should spend more of your time on a forum that'll tell you just what you want to hear. :yup:

MickyT

You came to us looking for advice, not the other way around. Don't like it, then don't come here. He answered you 100% perfectly and accurately. If your panties get twisted over that, maybe you should upgrade to some big boy underwear.

panties in a twist.....GFY and twice on a sunday

for the record it was not the advise I had a problem with rather the attitude and I see it must run in the wayalife family tree

logging out now arrogance is the one thing I really don't have time for

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

for the record it was not the advise I had a problem with rather the attitude and I see it must run in the wayalife family tree

LOL!! Just because words offend you doesn't mean anyone here was being "arrogant". But hey, I think it is pretty clear that this may not be a good fit for you. :cool:

Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

To steal Overlander's saying - Get fucked. :standing wave:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Bye Felicia!! :standingwave:

I'm running Teraflex longarm suspension and their dual rate sway bar, but with extreme caution. I inspect my suspension a lot, and I have to repaint my swaybar once every 6 months to ensure that the mechanism doesn't rust. I also inspect each arm and I've added extra welds to the brackets to ensure no issues. I also want to invest in a set of Johnny joints soon per Eddie's advice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
so kick me off then but I still believe his response was unjust and rude. How wold anybody ask any questions and get answers from people in the know if they respond like that.

Dude, you think you're the first and only person to ask opinions about a lift kit around here? I get that you're pissed you bought a shitty kit from Terrorflex. And let's be truthful, that's really what you're upset over, not Wayalife's message delivery.

If you had spent two minutes on the forum before you spent your hard earned cash looking at all the threads about TF you could have saved yourself from a dumb decision. But you didn't. Now you're mad and no longer welcome here.

If your shit breaks on a trail one day, just reach out to Dennis @ TF regarding their warranty. His number is 1-800-GET-BENT. Have a lovely day!

outkast7222

I'll just throw my 2¢ in where it isn't needed. I've lurked this forum for a long time, I'm not much of a poster just an absorber. I was kinda turned off by the "cocky" or "holy" aditude at first also, but after reading tons and tons of replies, watching basically all the videos on YouTube I realized it's not being cocky, or holy it is speaking matter of factly. It's from experience. And while I won't say all of Teraflex's stuff is junk I think thier reputation exceeds them on here because this is a group of guys that actually wheel unlike the other popular forums where 90% are just mall crawlers.

ROBnTANK

I'll just throw my 2¢ in where it isn't needed. I've lurked this forum for a long time, I'm not much of a poster just an absorber. I was kinda turned off by the "cocky" or "holy" aditude at first also, but after reading tons and tons of replies, watching basically all the videos on YouTube I realized it's not being cocky, or holy it is speaking matter of factly. It's from experience. And while I won't say all of Teraflex's stuff is junk I think thier reputation exceeds them on here because this is a group of guys that actually wheel unlike the other popular forums where 90% are just mall crawlers.

Very well said, Eddie is just speaking the truth and the OP got all butt hurt after he spent his bank account on a lift.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You are the second reason Africa gets a bad name. We all know the first. Get fucked.

Top Bottom