For Sale: Carolina Metal Masters ARB Twin Compressor Under Seat Mount.

sjd78

I have for sale a brand new never used CMM under seat mount for an ARB twin compressor. I welcome local pick up, or I'm happy to ship it if you so desire. Asking $60

Located in Bakersfield, California.

Attachments

• IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 310
I have for sale a brand new never used CMM under seat mount for an ARB twin compressor. I welcome local pick up, or I'm happy to ship it if you so desire. Asking $60

Located in Bakersfield, California.

Did you go a different route? I'm seriously considering this or the Teraflex (shudder the thought) version for a dual... Curious of what you did instead? And trying to tell myself I can wait :)...

sjd78

Did you go a different route? I'm seriously considering this or the Teraflex (shudder the thought) version for a dual... Curious of what you did instead? And trying to tell myself I can wait :)...

I ended up mounting my compressor under the hood. Its a long story but I was in a hurry getting ready for a trip, a buddy had an under hood mount he had taken off his jeep so I quickly mounted it there. Now I just don't want to mess with relocating it and having to reroute everything.

Last edited:
I ended up mounting my compressor under the hood. Its a long story but I was in a hurry getting ready for a trip, a buddy had an under hood mount he had taken off his jeep so I quickly mounted it there. Now I just don't want to mess with relocating it and detouring everything.

Thanks for the response, it's tempting... I'll ping you if I decide to do this way and you haven't already sold it.

Ddays

Hooked
Don't think so on the two doors. The seats fold forward and have more stuff under them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think your right, i feel like i remember reading someone swapping the driver seat in their two door and their wifes 4 door specifically for this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They do say on their site that it will fit under the driver's seat "with modifications" They don't detail that nor do the instructions mention anything bout it either. If OP really wants to do under seat prolly best to just call them & see what you have to do to mod it.

JKbrick

They do say on their site that it will fit under the driver's seat "with modifications" They don't detail that nor do the instructions mention anything bout it either. If OP really wants to do under seat prolly best to just call them & see what you have to do to mod it.

Which brand fits under a 2 door passenger seat without a hassle?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Which brand fits under a 2 door passenger seat without a hassle?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I honestly don't know - I only remembered seeing the note that the CMM would work on the drivers seat modified because I have never seen that claim anywhere else. I think the whole issue is with the tilting mechanisms. Might be worth a call to CMM & ask what the mod is on the drivers seat & if it can be made to fit on the passenger seat?

I know Hinrichs runs an under seat in his 4 door too but wondering if he ran an under seat setup in his old 2 door??

Top Bottom