Wheel color

HogBlock

So I am reaching out to the group for an opinion. I will up load a pic of the wheels. My jeep is a white JKU with red tow hooks and general red letter tires. My question is, what color would you paint these pro-comp wheels. I am tired of seeing black wheels on everything. Thoughts or post pics of yours. IMG_0711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
My wife has those exact same wheels on hers in black (White JKU as well). All of her accents are pink, I tried to edit the hue in this photo to make them look more red. Another thing you could do is just paint the center caps red. Just to see. Not sure you'll like it, but just an idea.

IMG_20170221_105733_921 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20170221_105733_921.jpg

Coop

Caught the Bug
With a white Jeep, your options are pretty broad. I like the wheel as is, though. You could get really bold and pick a standout color like orange!

nightcrawlerjk

So I am reaching out to the group for an opinion. I will up load a pic of the wheels. My jeep is a white JKU with red tow hooks and general red letter tires. My question is, what color would you paint these pro-comp wheels. I am tired of seeing black wheels on everything. Thoughts or post pics of yours. View attachment 245219

I have the same rims just painted them black last weekend, to be honest wish I painted them grey but if I were you I'd keep them chrome, chrome rims look pretty badass. that's the only time I like chrome on a jeep

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

nightcrawlerjk

I have the same rims just painted them black last weekend, to be honest wish I painted them grey but if I were you I'd keep them chrome, chrome rims look pretty badass. that's the only time I like chrome on a jeep

So I am reaching out to the group for an opinion. I will up load a pic of the wheels. My jeep is a white JKU with red tow hooks and general red letter tires. My question is, what color would you paint these pro-comp wheels. I am tired of seeing black wheels on everything. Thoughts or post pics of yours. View attachment 245219

Here's a picture of them IMG_20170220_151653.jpg

Top Bottom