What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Pwrdrive

Heat Shield

Not a huge issue but my heat shield broke off the brackets when I was muddin'. Gotta fix it or take it off, it rattles like crazy!

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Came out of training to find my windshield was cracked. It cracked more on the way home! So fucking stupid!
View attachment 248208 View attachment 248209

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ouch that sucks man. I have a little very little spider crack on my windshield. Safelite repaired it with resin and it seems to be holding up for a year now.
Depending on your insurance it should cover a complete replacement if you do it through safelite.

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

HoosierWolf

Finally taking her in to have the mirror recall work done and most likely the clock spring replaced. Going to a new dealership so will see what I think of their service dept.

Frydaddy

First one is all my fault - Put in a lift a few months ago and the drag link keeps working loose from the pitman arm. The kicker is that I replaced it but then had to put it back. It didn't need touched at all!

Second one is all my fault too - Got more clearance from the stock brake lines by modifying the axle clamp. Now the passenger wheel speed sensor is setting codes. Must have knocked something loose.

Brake line bracket mod http://imgur.com/SHmUcKy (Its a sacrificial clamp in case the line gets stretched. The stock clamp would rip the line in a heartbeat.)

sunnysideup

Sounds like you just need a stereo upgrade[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL... that sounds like one of my sons....

So I picked up a nearly new griffin radiator, A new PSC big bore steering box, new tranny lines, and rancho high steer knuckles....

Then I'll get to work on the abs pump, and eventually intake manifold leak...its small.

Baby steps... it's still early In the spring!

kttx740

I've got a check engine light, electrical short causing my interior lights and front passenger signal to malfunction, and a leaking soft top! Yay Jeep!

TGPJKUR

How big a difference is your ride. I've never been impressed with my 5100s.

I have to agree with you on the 5100s, they worked well enough but I now look forward to switching my rears out too. I did a 2500 mile road trip that covered everything from multi lane highways to unpaved so called roads by my garmin through the mountains. PA to FL and back. I like how the Fox shocks dampen way better than the 5100s, so better ride on roads for sure. I just ran rousch creek yesterday and can say they performed flawlessly there yesterday as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kttx740

And now a clock-spring recall....:naw:

Just got a call from the dealership: needs new shocks, tires, and ball joints. To top it off they can't figure out the electrical problem I've been having. If dealerships are supposed to be the brand "experts" why in the world can't anything be simple with them!?!?

Top Bottom