Crusin' Music

gheller

When you say "Crusin" I'm thinking rolling on the highway.
I love me some Jeff Beck live at Ronnie Scott's. Damn, listen to "A Day in the Life".

Also love listening to Beck, and anything by Jack White
And, Johnny Cash and St Germain....

If I were rock crawling I might be more inclined to listen to Crystal Method, Motörhead or Black Sabbath

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I like Creedence Clearwater Revival, ZZ Top, Dire Straits, Eagles, Steve Miller Band, George Thorogood, AC/DC (especially Highway to Hell when you are on those rough trails), and a few others

daddyusmaximus

Too bad XM sound quality sucks for music.

I hate relying on radio. I live in a small rural farming community, only a couple decent stations, and commercials suck. I use my Ipod for a source. More enjoyment when you play whatever song you want, whenever you want.

gheller

I hate relying on radio. I live in a small rural farming community, only a couple decent stations, and commercials suck. I use my Ipod for a source. More enjoyment when you play whatever song you want, whenever you want.

True, I'm with you there. The only thing Is when I listen to my own song lists over and over I never get exposed to new music coming out. That's where Spotify and even Pandora come in.
SiriusXM is good with no commercials and a great selection but I find I mostly listen to it for news because of its poor sound quality.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

True, I'm with you there. The only thing Is when I listen to my own song lists over and over I never get exposed to new music coming out. That's where Spotify and even Pandora come in.
SiriusXM is good with no commercials and a great selection but I find I mostly listen to it for news because of its poor sound quality.

I know what you're saying. I haven't listened to country in a long time because it turned into pop. Just a couple weeks or so back I discovered Chris Stapleton when a guy posted "Tennessee Whiskey" in a "What are you listening to" thread on another forum. I've probably missed out on a lot of new music, but most newer stuff sounds stupid. Found out today that Kansas had a new album out last year called "The Prelude Implicit". Listened to it on you tube. It's good.

This will play the whole album.

gheller

Didn't know Kansas had a new album last year, it sounds refreshingly true to their past yet current. Ronnie Platt is a good fit for sure.
Yeah, Chris Stapleton is very good. Thinking of it now, I should buy a couple albums on iTunes.

Top Bottom