NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

onebadtwo

I am VERY interested in the 2dr kits... Hopefully they come out soon. This is exactly what I have been looking for!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Did you order?

Still waiting on part numbers....looking at one vendor with discount on top of the rebate. Which is good bwecause I keep going back and forth from 5000 and 9000 shocks. I know I could use the 9000's on some of the roads I travel on, but my fat ass would be too lazy to get out and adjust them. I am kinda toying with just getting the 4 door, but that might put me back where I am trying to get away from.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Wait for the 2 door!!! :)
Get the 9000's, you will adjust them
Since you are here, hit them with a clear coat. Mag Chloride is the devil.
:beer:

Still waiting on part numbers....looking at one vendor with discount on top of the rebate. Which is good bwecause I keep going back and forth from 5000 and 9000 shocks. I know I could use the 9000's on some of the roads I travel on, but my fat ass would be too lazy to get out and adjust them. I am kinda toying with just getting the 4 door, but that might put me back where I am trying to get away from.

Calico Jack

There has been strong talk about offering these.
That was my first question back to engineer/sales.
And they were receptive.
:beer:

So what your saying is if I hold out a little longer there is a possibility to get front and back two inch "plush-ish" springs??? :fingerscrossed:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
More like rear only for those who are running the "old" 2" SPORT system.
But maybe.....
And very plush :)

So what your saying is if I hold out a little longer there is a possibility to get front and back two inch "plush-ish" springs??? :fingerscrossed:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Not "bundled" up from us unfortunately.
The front works from stock to a "level".
And the rears aren't really 3" longer. Just for a system that is in the range of 3" or so.
:)
Thanks Matt

So front shocks are stock length and rears are 3" longer? Any chance of getting a longer shock in the front for those of us with an aftermarket front shaft?

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom