NEW BFG Mud Terrain TA KM3

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL! Yet you ran them on three rigs!

The Blazer was the first and the only one for which I intentionally bought the tires. Back then we just called them mud terrains, not KM's.

Didn't have a choice with the two Jeeps since that is what comes on Rubis direct from the factory. I can't wait to get rid of them though.

Last edited:

Petthefish

I love my KM2 they have survived every eastern Oregon Lava rock road and boulder I have thrown at them plus mud snow and sand I love the aggressive look of the new km3

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
IMHO, the OEM KM's are some of the worst performing tires I've run and I have had them on two Jeeps and one Blazer.
I honestly have to disagree, maybe it is the style of wheeling or what we wheel over but I loved the original km, not the revamped design on the Rubicon now. I had a set on my old yj and pick up and they wore like iron went everywhere and even decent in the snow.

I am very disappointed with the Rubicon remakes, they cup like crazy and rode poor. Got rid of them after only 8k on them.

Sent from my D6708 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I've found the BFG mud terrains to be a decent tire in sand and mud, but pretty shitty on any kind of packed snow.

Exodus 4x4

IMO BFG's are some of the shittiest tires I've ever run. They're alright for road use, but running them in the oil field on dirt roads 80% of the time they don't last for shit. Other brands have held up way, way better than any BFG.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom