2 Door stretch. Comp cut. Tons. 40s

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Im amazed. I just read through this for the first time. Its my dream to stretch my two door lol may be a stupid question. Is there a reason everyone chooses to use heims on their homemade arms? Would two johnny joints help absorb road vibrations? Even just one on one side?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Build is looking awesome! Can't wait to see the finish!
Btw. Might want to secure the light bars you have on your hood or they prob won't last. 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

tuckn2s

Picked up a 5" fabtech crawler lift kit that came off a 2012 Sema build. Front coilovers rear coil springs

Got the front crossmember in and the front long arms in. Need to pull them back off to free up the joints and neverseize the shit out of them and re install

IMG_1171.JPG

Came off this

IMG_1167.JPG

Since I have the artec front swap kit the fabtech front upper coilover mount doesn't line up with the lower mounts. No big deal id rather cut all the stock coil mounts off the frame and weld in nice towers,

So the coilovers went on the rear, I need to get new springs. (Anyone have decent weight rear coilover springs?)

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

Ordered a 1350 np208 yoke for the rear output shaft so I can have a drive shaft measured and built

tuckn2s

so its next weekend.............. have you driven it yet?

LOL

IMG_1366.JPG

NOPE

Had 3 things to get right and I got 2/3 I guess not bad for guessing. I bought a np205 yoke. It was the correct 32 spline to fit the tcase. And had it machined to fit the seal. Only to realize it is a non cv style yoke. So in the trash that went. I need to order a new yoke still

IMG_1362.JPG

tuckn2s

How does she drive?!

Like dog shit LOL the rear coilover springs must be like 350lb spring so it's like a brick. I ordered some 150lb but they won't be here till next week. It should lower the rear down a few inches to sit level also

Other then that. 75mph smooth as can be on a nice road.

Still needs a front drive shaft. And run air line to the rear locker (need a few fittings)

Pretty stoked how it came out

IMG_1596.JPG

And it still fits in my tiny garage door at my condo[emoji1305]

Top Bottom