Manastash Ridge/Little Naches Trail Conditions

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I'm looking to do a spur of the moment trip with some friends from work and I'm wondering what the trail conditions are like right now. I've been up there in the Summer but never in the winter. I'm sure there is snow but I don't want to drive 3 hours to find out that it's impassable. I'll be driving up from the Ellensburg side of the ridge. Anyone been out there recently? Thanks! IMG_3309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brianmly

I was just on FR75 (opposite side) a couple weeks ago snow wheeling and there was quite a bit of snow.....I'm sure with all the moisture we're getting right now it's going to be pretty deep.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I was just on FR75 (opposite side) a couple weeks ago snow wheeling and there was quite a bit of snow.....I'm sure with all the moisture we're getting right now it's going to be pretty deep.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to keep an eye on the weather. Maybe I'll look for a backup plan just in case.

rl206

Is it not closed right now? except for snowmobiles?

I've gone up this time of year and even my buddy on 38's couldn't get far and there is lots of snow this year, I haven't tried going up 410 though this time of year

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
A couple months have gone by and I'm back on dry land again so let's give this thread another bump. Looking to go next week if the trails are good.

Top Bottom