Funny stuff that happens, when selling Jeep parts

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Trying to sell my soft top with a picture of the jeep with it, I was getting the exact same stupid questions from people. I ended up just deleting the post and giving up on facebook lol.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Trying to sell my soft top with a picture of the jeep with it, I was getting the exact same stupid questions from people. I ended up just deleting the post and giving up on facebook lol.

A guy is supposed to pick it up, this afternoon. Most of it came from being listed in that new marketplace section, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
We had a guy come in wanting to look at a new Durango. He wanted to know if his whole family could comfortably fit in it on road trips so he brought all of his suit cases they take on trips AND, no joke, four mannequins to sit in the car during the test drive. I had to sit in the third row with a mannequin.

That's incredible and hilarious. Well, maybe not for you...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We had a guy come in wanting to look at a new Durango. He wanted to know if his whole family could comfortably fit in it on road trips so he brought all of his suit cases they take on trips AND, no joke, four mannequins to sit in the car during the test drive. I had to sit in the third row with a mannequin.

That is awesome!

jkrichard

I wonder if that guy has posted on a thread somewhere titled "funny shit you've done to people while buying stuff"

Because that would be hilarious... and with that, I have a new idea for when I want to buy stuff.

Top Bottom