Knee Scooter (Purchase or Borrow): So-Cal Area

jesse3638

Hooked
Yea not quite the same, but hey can't hurt to try right! Side note and not sure how it is I so cal but here in Reno to rent one of those isn't bad but depending on long you need it it's cheaper to buy- might be worth a google- assuming you haven't already

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I have and I'm looking another 7 weeks and they are any where from 10-15 a week to 65-80 a month. I'm keeping my eye out on craigs list

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah I have and I'm looking another 7 weeks and they are any where from 10-15 a week to 65-80 a month. I'm keeping my eye out on craigs list

Sorry to hear about your injury Jesse. Shouldn't affect your normal routine though right? LayZboy, lunch, LayZboy, dinner, grocery store trip, station tour, nap? [emoji23]:cheesy.

Seriously though your shop won't get you one of those things? Or a hover round?

jesse3638

Hooked
Just catching up on this now. What the hell?! :crazyeyes:

That's not quite what I said when it hit my leg..haha. Yep one of the freak accidents you see coming but don't stop yourself before it happens..haha. Fortunately I can still work on modified duty. Sitting at home would drive me crazy. I was actually working KOH the day after as planned. Hobbled all around the Hell's Gate area after getting our Ram 2500 diesel out there.

Here are a couple pics.

IMAG0263.jpeg

10 hours after the incident

IMAG2205.jpg

72 hours after the incident

IMAG2214.jpg

504 hours (3 weeks) after the incident

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Just buy one of these...

article-0-0CC19B52000005DC-846_634x542.jpg
I ain't even hurt and I want one of those to toy around with.
I recently broke my fibula at work. As a result im in a cast for 8 weeks and crutches fucking suck! I'm too active and like the use of both my hands. If anyone in the So-Cal area has a knee scooter for sale or borrow or knows someone I'm all ears. Any help is greatly appreciated. For those that may not know what they are here is a pic.

View attachment 246244
No that's not me..haha

Sucks to hear that dude. Hope you get better soon. So far I have been damn lucky not to have broken anything other than my nose a few times lol

sent from your basement

jesse3638

Hooked
I ain't even hurt and I want one of those to toy around with.

Sucks to hear that dude. Hope you get better soon. So far I have been damn lucky not to have broken anything other than my nose a few times lol

sent from your basement
Thanks. Well quit mouthing off to the wife and she won't hit you...haha.

It's funny when people have asked how it happened I say I was using a two person auger. Without missing a beat my wife looks up and said "That's what he calls me." Got to love her...:)

benatc1

Hooked
Top Bottom