Rock lights!!! Let's see em if ya got em!!

deezus

Oh wait, now for you guys who have colored ones, are you going for purely looks or are they bright enough to actually be useful if need be?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Mine are micro color, and they are bright enough to see everything, im thinking i might add white ones as a second set. Btw, when i have them on, jeep turns heads....actually it turns heads all the time.[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeff_in_rc

I went with the Sierra LED single color lights, I have a total of 8 lights, 4 on each side. Here is a night shot from the Defense Mine run we did last year where it was just me and pitch black out. In the second picture I'm the one on the left and the Jeep on the far right has Wally World lights.

Attachments

• 20160402_202720.jpg
    20160402_202720.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 20160402_232529.jpg
    20160402_232529.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 294

Mikecal9985

Looks great guys!! Ok so I just went with some leds from eBay...$20 for four of them...anyway, I was looking under the Jeep today to see where I could mount them and was having trouble figuring it out. Any pics of where you guys have yours mounted would be great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sjd78

I went with the Sierra LED single color lights, I have a total of 8 lights, 4 on each side. Here is a night shot from the Defense Mine run we did last year where it was just me and pitch black out. In the second picture I'm the one on the left and the Jeep on the far right has Wally World lights.

Just curious but how do the Sierra rock lights mount? Do they have magnets, double sided tape, screws etc.?

jeff_in_rc

Just curious but how do the Sierra rock lights mount? Do they have magnets, double sided tape, screws etc.?

They come with about 15' of wire with a waterproof connector that goes to an octopus connecter that you install on each side of the jeep.
They mount with 2 screws/bolts that are provided and there are rubber bases, one flat and one rounded for mounting on tubing.
No switch is provided but that was OK with me. They come in colors and one even can change colors.

I have a total of 8 lights, 4 on each side of the jeep. I have 2 under the radiator, 2 behind the front wheels on the tub, 2 in front of the rear wheels on the tub, and 2 under the rear bumper.

Top Bottom