Ohio Jeeps?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Hey there, fellow newbie! Although I am now in Phoenix Az, I am originally from Toledo, Oh. I know there are Jeepers in your area so keep up the hunt. Based on where you are, you may want to consider hitting up the Bantam Jeep festival in Butler Penn. Just google it and you'll see it's a pretty big event. Probably meet some fellow Ohioans there plus have a great time.

JMS_Willy

Hey there, fellow newbie! Although I am now in Phoenix Az, I am originally from Toledo, Oh. I know there are Jeepers in your area so keep up the hunt. Based on where you are, you may want to consider hitting up the Bantam Jeep festival in Butler Penn. Just google it and you'll see it's a pretty big event. Probably meet some fellow Ohioans there plus have a great time.
Thanks!!!!!

JMS_Willy

There should be a forum part, just like the different colors of your jeep, but for each state that people live in. Then possibly an international one could be there too! That way we could all get connected with people from our states, especially in states like Ohio and Iowa that do not have a huge showing for the offroad community.

JMS_Willy

Any of you want to meet at powerline park this weekend? Unfortunately its only utility vehicles like quads etc. But would be great to have some camping partners for the night!!!!

JMS_Willy

Top Bottom