Aftermarket Seat Options?

BRaVell

Yes, it is a Rock Hard harness bar. I pulled the driver side rear seat out a while back and carry a fridge there but on the passenger side, I do have a pad on the bar for just in case. It's otherwise not a problem for them and it's something to hold on to like a chicken bar.

Do you know if you would still be able to fold down a stock rear seat with the harness bar?

I like that feature

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yes, it is a Rock Hard harness bar. I pulled the driver side rear seat out a while back and carry a fridge there but on the passenger side, I do have a pad on the bar for just in case. It's otherwise not a problem for them and it's something to hold on to like a chicken bar.

Do you know if you would still be able to fold down a stock rear seat with the harness bar?

I like that feature

Your stock rear seats will be able to fold forward still, no issue with the Rockhard harness bar installed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BRaVell

Another question . Has anyone had wear or tear issues from the outside lip portion where you sit. I can tell the foam on my stock seat has noticeable worn since new.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Another question . Has anyone had wear or tear issues from the outside lip portion where you sit. I can tell the foam on my stock seat has noticeable worn since new.

This happens a lot. I never had it in a JK, but did in other vehicles. I put these seat covers in my 2 door, just to change the color.

IMG_8476.JPG

They are from leatherseats.com & are the vinyl option. They fit great. They do take some time to put on.

jeeeep

Hooked

I think it's a pretty common problem for all vehicles, our Toyota leather has worn there and my 2010 Jeep wore out and tore but I was able to get both of them stitched up. you have to look close to tell they were fixed.

agiron

Like everyone else here, I personally would recommend the Mastercraft Baja RS seats. Been running a set in our 2007 JK for over 6 years and have been quite happy with them.
main.php

Here's a couple of shots with a Rock Hard harness bar installed.
main.php

main.php

Were you able to move the rear seats further back, or are they in about the same position [/URL]

wanderer

Can you get any of them in leather?

I have been thinking of seats too. I have bartact covers but they are already stained and hold dog hair like the dog brush does. So I really want leather. been thinking of the seat covers as well. I practically live in my Jeep. daily driver, surf vehicle dog hauler work truck even hauled thousands of und of sod in it. and I am pretty sure the foam in the stock 2008 is about worn out. The original seat cover ripped along time ago. just not sure what to do. see my other thread should i but or should I stay?

Top Bottom