Mybadjk build

aermotor

Is that ARB #RD157 locker stuffed into a Rubicon front D44? What's the part # on the G2 shafts. Was under the impression only the RCV shafts would work for a front Rubicon housing with 35 splines.

aermotor

Hey Mybadjk , tried to PM you but your box is full.

Are you using the ARB #RD157 locker stuffed into a Rubicon front D44? What's the part # on the G2 shafts. Was under the impression only the RCV shafts would work for a front Rubicon housing with 35 splines.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Hey Mybadjk , tried to PM you but your box is full.

Are you using the ARB #RD157 locker stuffed into a Rubicon front D44? What's the part # on the G2 shafts. Was under the impression only the RCV shafts would work for a front Rubicon housing with 35 splines.

You can send me a dm now. I'll try and get the part numbers. Pretty positive it's the rd157

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermotor

I'm just curious in the exact setup you have there. Stock Rubicon housing? ARB #RD157 locker? G2 Part #???? shafts?

I was told the RCVs were the only shafts that work with the ARB in a Rubicon housing but it sounds like the G2s work. Wondering part # so I can see what the lengths and specs are.

I have a PR44 with factory Rubicon internals and would be good to know in the future when/if I go 35 spline what shafts I can use, as I do not want to use RCVs.

ETA: I think the G2 is part # 198-2051-001 it seems, please confirm. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I'm just curious in the exact setup you have there. Stock Rubicon housing? ARB #RD157 locker? G2 Part #???? shafts?

I was told the RCVs were the only shafts that work with the ARB in a Rubicon housing but it sounds like the G2s work. Wondering part # so I can see what the lengths and specs are.

I have a PR44 with factory Rubicon internals and would be good to know in the future when/if I go 35 spline what shafts I can use, as I do not want to use RCVs.

ETA: I think the G2 is part # 198-2051-001 it seems, please confirm. Thanks!

Yup that's the same part number. And the rd157 is the correct locker number.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermotor

Sweet, thanks. Good to know. Since I went with he factory Rubicon style PR44 I have fewer options but glad to know I can still upgrade it to something besides RCV. Hopefully more and more shafts come to market as well.

Top Bottom