Another Arizona Jeeper

Amrth

Hello everyone! Long time Jeep and off road enthusiast but new to the site. Like many, I found the site through watching the Wayalife videos. They are a ton of fun and I think, bring a lot of support to the community to help keep trails open. I am not a hardcore guy myself, but I enjoy the antics of others who are. I may take more bypasses than some but at least I'm out there. I've just about wrapped up my build on my 2015 JKU and will likely move on the the next addition to the garage, a 77-79 CJ-5. Had a bunch of Jeeps, that's the one I miss the most. It was a mud rig in Northwest Ohio and eventually became a show and sand dune toy. Surprisingly stable for a CJ-5 on 40's. The next one will only have 33-35 inchers on it since I'll want to keep it well into my old age. Pics of the JK to come once I get my 10A hood installed. It is at the body shop awaiting paint. If I can, I'll post a pic of the JK the day I bought it. It was literally on the show room floor inside at the dealer and on the trail that evening. I had to test it! View attachment 246745

Nice jeep, looks like its enjoying the natural habitat. Welcome aboard :beer:

uberc4

Welcome to WAL!

Welcome. I plan to be in southern AZ in the next few weeks. How about a few trail recommendations.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

As far as trails in Southern Arizona... Charouleau Gap is one of the better trails, Chiva Falls (sharp rocks), Chimney Rock, Rice Peak, the Control Road (backway to Mt Lemmon), Rug Road (multi-day trip), and Florence is not too terribly far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL!

As far as trails in Southern Arizona... Charouleau Gap is one of the better trails, Chiva Falls (sharp rocks), Chimney Rock, Rice Peak, the Control Road (backway to Mt Lemmon), Rug Road (multi-day trip), and Florence is not too terribly far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank for the suggestions is the southern area. The control road I've actually heard of now that you mention it. Putting it on my short list, my wife is a bit of a shutterbug and I heard it was great for pics.

Top Bottom