I guess acting like dicks is your wayalife.

ScoobyCarolanNC

WTF. I deleted my OP. Obviously I pissed on some old Jeep burial ground here or something:thinking:. I could see if I was on here trying to peddle something for sale but WTF. Guess some people have nothing better to do.

This is obviously not going anywhere so I'm checking out.

Have a nice day

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I think I found one you might be interested in. http://giphy.com/gifs/animation-go-share-gzo5BcpuFXI8E

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
WTF. I deleted my OP. Obviously I pissed on some old Jeep burial ground here or something:thinking:. I could see if I was on here trying to peddle something for sale but WTF. Guess some people have nothing better to do.

Have a nice day

Since your still hanging around, welcome to WAL and yup, you're doing it wrong. If you can't get past it, make sure you contact administration for a full refund on your way out! If your staying then give a wave, introduce yourself and abide by the rules that you agreed to. Signing up doesn't make you an active member, participation does.

dwvninety

Have a nice day

Why don't you give "aWIGHTguy" a reach around.......

Top Bottom