I guess acting like dicks is your wayalife.

JKEric

WTB JKUR in Tank or Mojave sand
Manual trans
Black interior

Stock or mild build OK

Located in Jacksonville, FL but will consider travelling or shipping the right truck.

e dot veale80 at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Manual trans
Black interior

Stock or mild build OK

Located in Jacksonville, FL but will consider travelling or shipping the right truck.

Thanks,
Eric

Welcome to wayalife! Glad to see you read the rules and posted in the active member sale/wanted forum anyway! :naw:

Hobolobo

Manual trans
Black interior

Stock or mild build OK

Thanks,
Eric

Did you just copy and paste your craigslist ad?

JKEric

Don't know WTF any of you are talking about with a CL ad. I want to buy a jeep and I know which one I'd want to get. You either have one for sale or you don't. I guess acting like dicks is your wayalife.

jkris

How about ordering one.... or posting on craigslist shitbag. Obviously you are illiterate as fuck because you didn't read the forum rules when you signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKEric

How about ordering one.... or posting on craigslist shitbag. Obviously you are illiterate as fuck because you didn't read the forum rules when you signed up.

Who is allowed to use the For Sale & Wanted forums?
ONLY active members of WAYALIFE are allowed to post items for sale or make requests in the For Sale and Wanted forums. If you are not an active member of WAYALIFE, you will not be welcome to post in either of these forums. If it is determined that your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

1. I signed up for an active membership, cannot post in this section as a guest.
2. Cant order tank or Mojave anymore
3. I'm not selling anything, I'm wanting to buy.

If there is rule about post count to post a WTB ad I did not see it anywhere. If there is one, thanks for helping me get my post count up!

jkris

So you are saying that you didn't just join to post your wanted to buy? Sure seems like it because your first post was exactly that. You haven't even introduced yourself to anyone....

JKEric

WTF. I deleted my OP. Obviously I pissed on some old Jeep burial ground here or something:thinking:. I could see if I was on here trying to peddle something for sale but WTF. Guess some people have nothing better to do.

This is obviously not going anywhere so I'm checking out.

Have a nice day

jkris

When you decide to actually read the rules and follow them I am sure you would be more welcome here. If you CAREFULLY read the rules they apply to both for sale and wanted.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Who is allowed to use the For Sale & Wanted forums?
ONLY active members of WAYALIFE are allowed to post items for sale or make requests in the For Sale and Wanted forums. If you are not an active member of WAYALIFE, you will not be welcome to post in either of these forums. If it is determined that your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

1. I signed up for an active membership, cannot post in this section as a guest.
2. Cant order tank or Mojave anymore
3. I'm not selling anything, I'm wanting to buy.

If there is rule about post count to post a WTB ad I did not see it anywhere. If there is one, thanks for helping me get my post count up!

Its clearly says "post items for sale and make requests in the For Sale section" you illiterate fuck stick. You signed up for an active membership? Then why are all your posts in this one fucking thread? Go get fucked and piss off

Top Bottom