Looks Like We're Gonna Get Us a Jeep Truck!!

JKsix

Closed top wrangler...? What's the point of a wrangler you can't take the top off of?

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

devwil68

I just hope they make a 4-door!I would even take a little less bed space in that option...as long as they throw in the little extender thing that Ford put in their F-150s. That would suffice.

Why cant they just compile a contract with AEV and let them do the brute Force pickup on an assembly line......:thinking:

I am sure that would make the AEV folks pretty happy....and rich!

Millerj87

I just hope they make a 4-door!I would even take a little less bed space in that option...as long as they throw in the little extender thing that Ford put in their F-150s. That would suffice.

Why cant they just compile a contract with AEV and let them do the brute Force pickup on an assembly line......:thinking:

I am sure that would make the AEV folks pretty happy....and rich!

Good idea but most aren't willing to drop 60 grand on a vehicle at a dealership then take it off road. Different if you build it yourself to do what you want just my :2cents:

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

BadApple

There is a dealer here in Phoenix offering 2 and 4dr brutes look identical to the one posted above but they are outrageously priced. almost 45 for the 2dr and no price on the 4 dr. I can get pics and post them the 2 dr is lifted with a long arm kit and coilovers.

Scrambler,

main.jpg

2016 is good for that because I will be ready to buy by then. :yup:

X2. JK will be paid off and hopefully modded and then on to another toy.

I had an 83 Scrambler, Black, half top, and even had wood slats on the sides. lifted 3 inches, riding n 33's, and winch in front, with portable winch in rear. ( it was removed when you drove, and you put it in the drawbar when you wanted to use it) ( actually never did use it!)
The only thing i hated was the da--m smog crud, and it had some funky azz carb, that would flood if you went off camber a lot.
Traded it on my 92 wrangler, and had my really red Wrangler for 14 yrs!!
It had been from Cabo to Vancouver B.C., and many points in between. Camped in it, hauled boats, and horse trailers, ( whew, lots of fun with a short wheelbase, and moving horses!) The hardtop came off, and I had a baja soft top for summer, but seldom used the soft top.

GuillaumeC91

Wow, 2015 and 16 are going to be good years for Jeep enthusiasts!!

Should have a few models out by the time I'm done paying the 2013 off :D

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Rayz

yes! everyone buy the new jeeps! thereby flooding market with older jk's...yes its all going according to plan...more spare parts for me! muhahahaha!:evil snicker:

Top Bottom