Roll cage kits

Jheapr

Looking to build my cage before this summer, I like the kit that poison spyder makes for the factory cage. but is there anything out there that is a bit cheaper? pictures would be appreciated!

Andy5160

Hooked
I just came across this one Smittybilt SRC Cage Kit however i can not provide any feedback on it. The most popular cage kit is the rockhard.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The poison spyder kit looks nice, but it doesn't tie into the windshield "A" Pillar which is a huge downside IMO. I have heard of many fitment and squeaking problems with that kit as well. I would not trust a Smitty cage for all of the tea in China (see what I did there).

I would go with the Rock Hard if you like round bars and want a relatively easy install, or with the new EVO cage if you like the square look and want better visibility.

tdans

I just got the poison spyder kit with the a pillars. I am going to install it on Monday. I will post some pics and let you know how it goes. I wanted a weld in kit to make it stronger. Also I am going to tie it into the frame below the floor board.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thombull

I have the poison spyder bolt in cage and had it tied into the windshield frame. I like the fact that the cage has smooth lines. No clamps anywhere. I also like that it goes from the a pillar all the way to floor. I also have the extra bars for the rear passengers at the c pillar.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

I run and would recommend the Rockhard. With that said a friend had the shitty and the jeep flipped and rolled at 70 with very Lil damage and walked away a little sore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jheapr

I'd really prefer a weld in cage, especially if the kit costs $720... is there anything similar to the rockhard kit that is weld in?

Jheapr

I just got the poison spyder kit with the a pillars. I am going to install it on Monday. I will post some pics and let you know how it goes. I wanted a weld in kit to make it stronger. Also I am going to tie it into the frame below the floor board.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

awesome thank you! let me know how it goes.

Top Bottom