I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You know what i only joined this forum because I thought "Wayalife" was pretty awesome when I watched literally all the YouTube videos there is on Wayalife because it's pretty awesome what you guys go out and do but after this I can see you guys are all dickheads I mean well yeah pretty much just that go ahead kick me off the forum it will not hurt my feelings the slightest bit because all you guys are is a bunch of tards with hahaha what the jeep JKs and JKU's I mean there pretty gay as they come with lol a minivan engine and no hard work and fabrication has to be done to achieve what you want out of your jeep with a minivan engine lmfao!!
I'll probably get banned from wayalife but I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys with your cocksocket of a mouth thanks I won't be back again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All I read is the same stupid shit everyone says when they get called out for breaking the rules. The sale thread is for active members only.

Your not gonna get banned unless you self ban yourself like others have done. Easiest way to do it is hit the log out button. Bye Felicia!! :standing wave:

WJCO

Meme King
You know what i only joined this forum because I thought "Wayalife" was pretty awesome when I watched literally all the YouTube videos there is on Wayalife because it's pretty awesome what you guys go out and do but after this I can see you guys are all dickheads I mean well yeah pretty much just that go ahead kick me off the forum it will not hurt my feelings the slightest bit because all you guys are is a bunch of tards with hahaha what the jeep JKs and JKU's I mean there pretty gay as they come with lol a minivan engine and no hard work and fabrication has to be done to achieve what you want out of your jeep with a minivan engine lmfao!!
I'll probably get banned from wayalife but I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys with your cocksocket of a mouth thanks I won't be back again.

How'd the woman's march go today? Any hot chicks? Any pics?

jkris

Yeah you guys are pretty awesome, I mean like the videos of the awesome stuff you do I watch all of them and you can go ahead and kick me off for breaking the rules cause you all are dickheads but you do awesome stuff.......

Wow... buddy you are a smart one.

WJCO

Meme King

Saw this coming! Also learn to use punctuation. That was one hell of a run on sentence.

95f5fdbd1e6d6027c04203e29e0596a52dd94a98c7b3ee726e5fc0cdf0df3e72.jpg .......

GregMort13

Caught the Bug

Go gargle a mouth full of buckshot.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

Righhhhtttt. 7 posts all on this for sale thread and and you get all of that opinion. We like to see you make an effort to be a part of our community before you try to make money off of us. Clearly you had no intention of becoming part of our community or you would have done so over the past 6 months.

Build Thread - "Jenny"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?41740-The-build-of-Jenny&highlight=build jenny

Top Bottom