WTB Leveling Kit

RacerX10

I currently have a 2.5" lift on my JKU, but I'm going down to 33's so I want to have less lift.

Looking for a ~ 1.5 leveling kit.

Thanks !

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I think a leveling kit will be good with 33s. While you can run 33s with no lift, they will rub and I popped the flares off my 2013 2 door a few times running this way. I ended up with a leveling kit on it and all was well.
Just for reference, this was my rig with 33s and a TF puck leveling kit.
IMG_6449.JPG

If you like the ride of a stock Jeep, I would recommend the TF puck leveling kit, as the kit comes complete. If you are looking for a softer ride, I would suggest the EVO leveling kit, which uses a 2" plush ride spring up from and a spacer in the rear. Post up some pics when it's done!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Do you need new sway bar links with a 1-1.5 puck lift?

TF leveling kit comes with sway bar links you put in rear and move factory ones to the front. However, the new Rancho looks to not need them. Maybe really consider that kit. New coils and shocks can't beat it!

Rancho 2 33.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
TF leveling kit comes with sway bar links you put in rear and move factory ones to the front. However, the new Rancho looks to not need them. Maybe really consider that kit. New coils and shocks can't beat it!

View attachment 247468

Hey Pete! How's it going brother? Is this a leveling kit or the new 2" kit from Rancho? I just saw the thread on the new 2" kit but my damn phone won't open up the thread for some reason.
I'm planning on 35s still and some hi line fenders, but need to stay as low as possible. The wife still drives the Jeep at times and it has to fit in these low ass Parking garages here.
By the way, your Jeep is looking great these days!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom