Rear end housing Dana 44

jkris

How much?

Sent from my K88 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey, just a hint of advise. You might want to refer to the rules that you agreed to when joining this forum and understand that posting wanted or for sale is for active members only to protect users here from getting ripped off. I would highly suggest that you start a wave tell us about yourself and contribute to the community here before trying to ask for stuff or peddling wares here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A JK 2010

Hey, just a hint of advise. You might want to refer to the rules that you agreed to when joining this forum and understand that posting wanted or for sale is for active members only to protect users here from getting ripped off. I would highly suggest that you start a wave tell us about yourself and contribute to the community here before trying to ask for stuff or peddling wares here.

Thanks. I have been a member since I bought my Jeep in 2010 just never posted anything or have had to look for anything but times are tough and I can't afford a new housing I'm looking for a housing because when I replaced the rear seal I must of not done it correctly and know the housing it damaged.

Sent from my K88 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Your profile states you joined in 2014. But regardless, while I understand your plight, you need to be active here, whether it be just friendly banter or posting to ask questions etc. to use the for sale/wanted area.

Top Bottom