Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - A Calamity No More / Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade Completed [Part 7]

It took a lot more work than I think Cindy and I had ever imagined but taking a calamity of a Jeep that was all Jane and breathing new life into her old iron was without question, one of the most exciting and fun things we’ve ever done. In this final episode, you’ll get to see us bring her home from paint, install the final pieces to her puzzle and show you what she looks like when all was said and done. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

Filmed & Edited by Cindy Oh
    Written & Hosted by Eddie Oh

Parts Purchased from: 4Wheel Drive Hardware, Amazon, Barney’s Jeep, CES Offroad, Crown Automotive, eBay, PartsDude4x4, Quadratec, Summit Racing, Walck’s 4 Wheel Drive, WiringProducts.
    Finishing Services by: Alltizer Powdercoating & Battleborn Auto Body

Special Thanks to Omix-Ada for all their help and for their commitment to manufacture and sell, authentic Mopar Restoration Products. It would have been a lot harder to make this project possible without them.

Great work, you guys. Beautiful Jeep. Question, where did you get that punch at (before drilling the holes)? And does it work on thicker steel like .125 ?

Knows a Thing or Two boardsurfer's Avatar
    Absolutely fantastic. The effort has definitely paid off!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudmobeeler View Post
    Rare doesn't make it desirable. It's rare that I shit my pants, but when I do it's usually not desirable. Lol.

So cool!!!!!

Man what a project!! That last test drive seemed a lot toastier than the drive home front he paint shop... she looks great, awesome work and looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store next!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Wow! Looking great, very inspiring

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Found it before I checked in - great work (and a audial great video work too).

Fresh Catch

Job well done!

Yeah - Eddie and and Cindy...

I've been watching these as they come out while you've been working on this and you've done a really beautiful job.

I'm sure you're already proud of the work you've done, but it's also nice to hear the feedback of others and I honestly think what you've done here is beautiful and really amazing.

VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - A Calamity No More / Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade Completed [Part 7]

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great work, you guys. Beautiful Jeep. Question, where did you get that punch at (before drilling the holes)? And does it work on thicker steel like .125 ?
    I don't know if Eddie has a better one, but I picked my center punch up at Home Depot for around $15 and used it to mark where I needed to drill on my frame rails of my JK.

Eddie and Cindy, I love how Jane turned out. Incredible work and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing all the hard work! It is a very beautiful Jeep!

Last edited by jkris; 03-12-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    I bet you measure your dick from your asshole. -piginajeep

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Well done sir!

2015 JKU SAHARA................STARTING ALL OVER!!!!!