Which Beadlocks to run.

vinchenzio

With the tax season among us I'll have some nice refund money to spend and I'm debating which set of wheels to spend some on! I'm looking for opinions on the ATX slabs vs the KMC machete wheels! What are you pro and cons and if you could do it over would you do something different? I'm torn between the two wheels and was wondering what you all thought on this matter? The jeep for now is still the daily driver but is quickly becoming the weekend car and the tires that'll go on the wheels will be 37's.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DocSiz13

I like my ATX slab. Until they get filled with muck.
Throws the wheels into a mad and crazy shimmy until they're power wash out.

tgoss

Between the two, I really like the Machette's but still have a soft spot for slabs.

I like the dual valvestems on the Machette's and the rings are unique.

You cannot go wrong with either though.

JeepJeep75

The Machete's look really good, even after some rash is applied. IMG_7282.jpg the inner parts of the cut-outs in the lock rings still catch the light and let it glint at you.

jesse3638

Hooked
I'd consider whether or not I really need beadlocks and if that money could be put to use elsewhere.

^^^This^^^ Standard wheels can be found for close to half the price. If its merely for looks there are some good looking faux beadlocks out there. Make sure you don't skimp out and only buy 4...;) A full sized spare is a must.

JeepJeep75

^^^This^^^ Standard wheels can be found for close to half the price. If its merely for looks there are some good looking faux beadlocks out there. Make sure you don't skimp out and only buy 4...;) A full sized spare is a must.

Yes, if your gonna buy four, don't skimp, get all five. Right now, I'm the poser with only four bead-locks. I have all five wheels, just waiting on a fifth tire to be sent to my brothers store. The fifth tire I got on my order was the wrong size. It had the right sticker, but was not a 17. It was a 16.5. [emoji53] so right now I'm running with a stock Rubi spare. [emoji20] I feel like such a poser......

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yes, if your gonna buy four, don't skimp, get all five. Right now, I'm the poser with only four bead-locks. I have all five wheels, just waiting on a fifth tire to be sent to my brothers store. The fifth tire I got on my order was the wrong size. It had the right sticker, but was not a 17. It was a 16.5. [emoji53] so right now I'm running with a stock Rubi spare. [emoji20] I feel like such a poser......

Ugh, Dirty poser!

Lol

jesse3638

Hooked

I noticed it in your pics and figured I'd give you a friendly jab in the side..haha. That had do be frustrating. All excited to get New wheels and tires only to have one not be right.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I noticed it in your pics and figured I'd give you a friendly jab in the side..haha. That had do be frustrating. All excited to get New wheels and tires only to have one not be right.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya, it was really frustrating. Plus the fact that my brothers store is in Bakersfield, which is about 100 miles from me. So now I need to figure out how to get my spare when it comes in. It's all good though. I got a killer family discount so I can't complain at all. And the mix-up was not the fault of anyone at his store. It was the fault of the person on the manufacturing line that slapped the wrong damn sticker on a tire it didn't match.

Top Bottom