NEW Trail Rocker System for TJ Jeep! - Now Shipping

Painless Performance has provided a solution for controlling up to eight accessories on your TJ Jeep. This kit mounts eight LED switches on the dash of your TJ Jeep for easy control from the driver's seat! The power center includes a bolt-on bracket to mount under the hood with 200 amps of fused protection. Easily installed with our detailed full-color instructions.

• Control up to eight accessories, (8) 30 amp fuses and (8) 30 amp relays
  • Weatherproof housing around the power center and connections
  • Custom bolt-on powder coated bracket for the power center
  • Includes all high quality TXL wire for accessory outputs

More Information here!

K5njDz3.jpg

jeff_in_rc

Wow, it's about time! LOL Just kidding.

I saw this at the off-road expo in Pomona last year and have been waiting for it to come out, now to save my shekels so I can get one!

Little off topic, any update on the switch panel for the 57005 kit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The 57005 kit is our JK Trail Rocker without a switch panel, so it won't be releasing with one.

For the JK we currently offer:
  • '11-'16 Black lower dash panel (57000)
  • '11-'16 Tan Lower Dash Panel (57001)
  • '07-'10 Black Lower Dash Panel (57002)
  • '09-'16 Overhead mount without auto dimming mirror (57003)
  • '09-'16 Overhead mount with auto dimming mirror (57004)
  • '07-'16 Without Switch Panel (57005)

You can view them all here.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Interested to find out if it'll work with my Rockhard Sport Cage. The dash bar comes pretty close to the little cubby... I have been looking for something like this, however. Thanks :thumb:

We haven't had a Sport Cage here to test fit on as of yet.

I just put out a feeler to our local Jeep Club we work with a lot and see if any of the members have a TJ with the Sport Cage that we can get in R&D and do some test fitting.

Would this work with a rhd jeep at all?

Sent from my SM-G920I using WAYALIFE mobile app

Being that we don't have access to one, I can't tell you 100% that it will. However, so long as there is a spot on the left (passenger) side of the firewall to drill through and apply the grommet, and the dash is in the same in the center, I don't see why not.

Best bet, flip through the installation manual here: http://www.painlessperformance.com/Manuals/57040.pdf

That covers step by step and lets you know where we want the wires to pass through and such. If your RHD Jeep has room in those spots, it shouldn't be an issue.

Bababooey

Thread resurrection here. Question for Painless...... looking at a Trail Rocker for my TJ. I would need two of the eight switches to be a 3 way switch so that I could control my auxiliary reverse lights, and my bumper light bar by turning them on/off manually, and have them come on automatically when I am in reverse or when my high beams are activated. What’s the best way to accomplish this with your kit? Thank you.

Five-N9ne

I accomplished the reverse lights by tapping into the harnesses and simply using a two position switch with a relay. You should be able to do the same with the Painless switches, just run one of the two positions as an override for your reverse lights.

Bababooey

I accomplished the reverse lights by tapping into the harnesses and simply using a two position switch with a relay. You should be able to do the same with the Painless switches, just run one of the two positions as an override for your reverse lights.

So your lights come on automatically, or not at all, based on switch position, but you have no means of turning them on manually? Is that correct?

duktrx

While I don't have a TJ, I do have a Trailrocker, I have my auxiliary reverse lights wired to allow; switched on demand, always off, only on when in reverse. I tapped into the reverse lamp circuit to act as the trigger when in reverse. If interested I can post what I used when I get back home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

So your lights come on automatically, or not at all, based on switch position, but you have no means of turning them on manually? Is that correct?

I have my tj (not painless, should be similar if not the same) setup to turn on when in reverse and direct off the switch. 5 pin switch with indicator light. Tapped the oe reverse +12v directly to the +12v of the leds. Bonus is when I shift into reverse it also backpowers the indicator light to turn on. Hard to see in picture it’s sunny out. I don’t require the need to shut them off while in reverse.
IMG_1274.jpg
IMG_1275.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Bababooey

While I don't have a TJ, I do have a Trailrocker, I have my auxiliary reverse lights wired to allow; switched on demand, always off, only on when in reverse. I tapped into the reverse lamp circuit to act as the trigger when in reverse. If interested I can post what I used when I get back home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Please do follow up. Thanks.

Top Bottom