Big wave from bayarea california

SJCJK

Welcome to WAL, from the South Bay Area! I have gone to Hollister Hills a few times and enjoyed it a bunch - not too far away. There is a safety course there a few times a year that's great. If you find other spots I would welcome a meet up - or there. Congrats on the new Rubi!

3dpilot

Welcome to WAL, from the South Bay Area! I have gone to Hollister Hills a few times and enjoyed it a bunch - not too far away. There is a safety course there a few times a year that's great. If you find other spots I would welcome a meet up - or there. Congrats on the new Rubi!
I've heard of Hollister, it's a bit far from me but wouldn't mind going to try it out! Let me know the next time you plan to head out to Hollister, wouldn't mind meeting up with some WAL'ers[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wert7676

I'm in Newark. Hollister hills is fun. They got lots of fire road trails. Multiple obstacle courses. Most are stock jk ready. I did them stock. There are some trails not on the map too. Your jk can do them but you might get dents... I did. I'm going out for the low budget offroad event next month.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

3dpilot

I'm in Newark. Hollister hills is fun. They got lots of fire road trails. Multiple obstacle courses. Most are stock jk ready. I did them stock. There are some trails not on the map too. Your jk can do them but you might get dents... I did. I'm going out for the low budget offroad event next month.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using WAYALIFE mobile app
Cool! Thanks for the info, I definitely have to go out there and make a day trip.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom