ridge grappler vs k02

Lloydsmale

Put 305 ridge grapplers on my jk before the winter. They did real well in snow and ice and are fairly quiet. MUCH more so in all depts. then the bfg mud terrains that came on it. Well I bought a new truck and had them put a set of 2756518 ko2s on it before I took it home. I had a few sets of the old ats but never a ko2. I have to say that there quieter and even better on the snow and ice then the ridge grapplers. Now the ridge grappler IS a more aggressive tire and id bet in pure off road situations it would be superior but this does have me second guessing going away from bfg for the first time in my life. these ko2s seem so far to be a big step up from the older ones. Now I guess you have to take into consideration there totally different vehicles too. Hard to compare a extended cab 4x4 truck to a jeep.

Last edited:

Basscat

Put 305 ridge grapplers on my jk before the winter. They did real well in snow and ice and are fairly quiet. MUCH more so in all depts. then the bfg mud terrains that came on it. Well I bought a new truck and had them put a set of 2756518 ko2s on it before I took it home. I had a few sets of the old ats but never a ko2. I have to say that there quieter and even better on the snow and ice then the ridge grapplers. Now the ridge grappler IS a more aggressive tire and id bet in pure off road situations it would be superior but this does have me second guessing going away from bfg for the first time in my life. these ko2s seem so far to be a big step up from the older ones. Now I guess you have to take into consideration there totally different vehicles too. Hard to compare a extended cab 4x4 truck to a jeep.

I wouldn't second guess the KO2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they did better than you thought off road. They're just a damn good all around tire.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dnm1012

I recently bought the ko2 and I have to say so far I really like them. They are very quiet, I have not off-roaded with them yet but their street manners are great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
I have always been a fan of bfg. These km ties that come in the new jeeps are three only disappointment that I have had from them. My previous experience with the ATko and ATko2 and now my newest set of the latest iteration of the ATko2 have all been stellar. Just as in air you know take care of them and keep them rotated and they will keep taking care of you.

Sent from my LG-M210 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom