Big wave from Shorewood, IL

jk-pabe

We were a big time Chevy suburban family, until we bought a RV and the kids started doing their own thing. We started looking at a vehicle to pull behind the RV and the Jeep Wrangler was the one we choose. It's way smaller and the ride well...it's not like a suburban. We didn't know that we bought, We bought a new life and a whole lot of friends on the road!!! What were we thinking all these years. We should have done this a long time ago. Not only can it be pulled behind the RV, it can go four wheeling. I mean its not like a suburban 4x4 this Wrangler is hard core 4x4. Not only that the mods!!! The first week I replaced the front bumper so we can pull it and I didn't want it looking cheesy, so I bought the hard rock 4x4 bumper. Then came the winch because I didn't like looking at the hole in the bumper. Then the amp steps for my wife...Will the mods ever end??? I hope not it's too much fun!!! Thanks for allowing us to be involved in a great loving community of friends. Yes, I do the wave!

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

We were a big time Chevy suburban family, until we bought a RV and the kids started doing their own thing. We started looking at a vehicle to pull behind the RV and the Jeep Wrangler was the one we choose. It's way smaller and the ride well...it's not like a suburban. We didn't know that we bought, We bought a new life and a whole lot of friends on the road!!! What were we thinking all these years. We should have done this a long time ago. Not only can it be pulled behind the RV, it can go four wheeling. I mean its not like a suburban 4x4 this Wrangler is hard core 4x4. Not only that the mods!!! The first week I replaced the front bumper so we can pull it and I didn't want it looking cheesy, so I bought the hard rock 4x4 bumper. Then came the winch because I didn't like looking at the hole in the bumper. Then the amp steps for my wife...Will the mods ever end??? I hope not it's too much fun!!! Thanks for allowing us to be involved in a great loving community of friends. Yes, I do the wave!

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepers are a great bunch of People, Ain't we :yup: Welcome Aboard :beer: Mods wont stop, Just Empty Every Pockets ...

Top Bottom