Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jkwranglers must of had his feelings hurt

Just wondering if anyone knows the back story to jkwranglers on instagram. They have been posting very anti-WAYALIFE videos. Id say someone hurt his feelings a little too much. It's amazing how sensitive people can go on a rant and cry about their feelings because someone probably said something to them that they didn't agree with. Man the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rogerk93 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows the back story to jkwranglers on instagram. They have been posting very anti-WAYALIFE videos. Id say someone hurt his feelings a little too much. It's amazing how sensitive people can go on a rant and cry about their feelings because someone probably said something to them that they didn't agree with. Man the fuck up

Well he is using a copywrited image as his own and based off his photos it looks like he has his own thread here lol! The butt hurt is real
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Knows a Thing or Two cavfighter's Avatar
    Yep. So much hate for us out there its pathetic. Sad part is they call us out for being Eddies lil followers but quickly run to much bigger group of sheeple like a bunch of hypocrits. They didnt fit in here so they will bend over and fit in anywhere that will accept them. Good riddance

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Well he is using a copywrited image as his own and based off his photos it looks like he has his own thread here lol! The butt hurt is real
    You mean my trademarked logo that he's using illegally?

I've asked nicely to have him remove it and he won't. I've asked Instagram if they would remove it and they won't. Short of taking him to court, there isn't much I can do to stop him from using my trademark which really, makes no sense being that he hates on me so much. You would think the last thing he'd want to do is use a trademark that might confuse him as being me. Oh wait.....

Jkwranglers must of had his feelings hurt

Now it makes a lot of sense, it's amazing some of the shit people do and say and think they are entitled to everything.

Last edited by rogerk93; 03-21-2017 at 12:15 AM.

For some reason, this guy's name reminds me of a recent dude that flipped his lid. Just can't remember specifics.

Edit: It was a screenshot from here on a different thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...l=1#post864141

Does he somehow feel that the trademark belongs to him?

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    He can suck a bag of dicks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEmmDubya View Post
    Does he somehow feel that the trademark belongs to him?
    Well, it is on the internet so it must have been put there just for him to take and use.

So that there's no mistake, the PROJECT-JK logo which consists of a squared off and angular single image depicting the letters 'JK' bound at the center is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office - Registration Number: 4,918,290. Int. Cl.: 16. Ser. No. 86-708,800. I designed this logo and all its variations and have owned it since 2006.

Been Around the Block Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    He went off on me for saying "I haven't had any issues with WAYALIFE" I mean I'm not worried about it but i guess he hates Eddie so much he hates everyone who's on WAYALIFE.