Not trying to be part of the community. Just using the perks for my onw benefits

Jayme_low

Lol you guys are clowns. Just wanted to help out the guy with his decision making.

Edited pimping link.

I just pass by to check out the classifieds here an there not interested in anything else.
Seems like you guys take this forum very serious dont want to step on anyones toes..

Maybe illl check in more often definitely made me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Renegade Trailhawk Grill Guards

Lol you guys are clowns. Just wanted to help out the guy with his decision making.

Edited pimping link.

I just pass by to check out the classifieds here an there not interested in anything else.
Seems like you guys take this forum very serious dont want to step on anyones toes..

Then you obviously don't belong if you are only here for the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to be part of the community.

Then please, take a hike as you're not wanted here.

Just using the perks for my onw benefits

So we've seen. :rolleyes2:

But The classified here are type dull...i just stop by till i find something i need then on my way... no harm in that..

Funny, you make it sound as if you're entitled to be here or something. :thinking:

Ddays

Hooked
Not trying to be part of the community. Just using the perks for my onw benefits; But The classified here are type dull...i just stop by till i find something i need then on my way... no harm in that..

:crazyeyes: Then you don't get the concept behind this site at all. Probably best to stick to those other classifieds you frequent. :thumb:

jkris

Edited pimping link.

IMG_0237.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom