Barnwell Mtns 4/21-23 Feeler

Stick

Alright Texas WAL it's time to hit the trails again. Let's Check our calendars and and see when everyone can make it. This will be open to all rigs from stock to extreme.

Barnwell Mtns is located outside Gilmer, Tx and requires a Tx Off-road decal (can't remember name) that can be picked up around $20.

Napalm

Alright Texas WAL it's time to hit the trails again. Let's Check our calendars and and see when everyone can make it. This will be open to all rigs from stock to extreme.

Barnwell Mtns is located outside Gilmer, Tx and requires a Tx Off-road decal (can't remember name) that can be picked up around $20.

We might be in NYC that weekend. But if not, I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
doesn't seem good for me either got the work thing now if this was say the 7-8-9 th I am off and could prolly do it ....... so if anyone wants to hit somewhere on those dates feel free to give me a shout and let me know

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I think I'm off those days too!

let me know Nate , I am thinking I may run out to wolf caves not sure yet .... prolly like most times will just wait till I'm off then figure out what I'm gonna do last minute ... seems like the only time I plan stuff is when I head for my vacation and even then its only where I'm going for it while picking camping spots and just about everything else by ear

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
well so much for me being off on the wknd of the 8th .................... and why I try to not plan .because as we all know shit happens ........... had a coworker get caught up in between a couple pieces of equipment and gonna be out for a bit ( thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been ) .. so while he is out recouping no days off for me and they will reset to the rotation of where they were once he is back so till that happens I am kinda clueless as to when I am going to be off next ..........

Napalm

well so much for me being off on the wknd of the 8th .................... and why I try to not plan .because as we all know shit happens ........... had a coworker get caught up in between a couple pieces of equipment and gonna be out for a bit ( thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been ) .. so while he is out recouping no days off for me and they will reset to the rotation of where they were once he is back so till that happens I am kinda clueless as to when I am going to be off next ..........

Same here brother. I ended up getting popped at my part time FD to work.

davidc128

Not sure i will make out that weekend due to work... my 5 yr old has been asking when we're going back to barnwell but considering shes in a cast from toes to hip im sure she wont b there this trip... but will definitely b keeping an eye out for more east texas rides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom