OK Guys now this is for real Need Advice on 35's with Enforcer Kit

PHX JK

After looking at 30 JKs and lurking JK Forums for 2 Years My time has come. Wayalife is my favorite and IMHO has the most sound Advice (Never Owned a Jeep but am a Master Automotive Technician with 2 Manufactures and ASE Master with 22 years exp .

I Bought my first Jeep last night when I was out of town attending Nissan Factory Training in California, It was my pick of the 30 jeeps I looked at and the color was hard to Find Back in Arizona. Anyway I went over the Budget and have desided on the following based on Budget and Collective Advice from JK Owners
1) Either EVO or Artec C gussets
2) Either Currie or Artec Front raised track bar Bracket
3) Currie Currectlync Flipped drag link steering (the $600 kit not the $1100 one)
4) EVO Enforcer 3 or 4 in
5) Rancho 9000 shocks.
6)Spiderech 1.5 Spacers for my stock wheels
7) 5 35x12.50 17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
8) Evo 1/4 lber and Stinger
9) Evo tire carrier that works with the rear door.
10) Je Reel front 1350 drive shaft

I wanted 37s but this Jeep has 4:10s as per the build sheet (felt low geared compared to others driven) and doing 37 right is for sure out of Budget right now.
Also using the stock rear drive shaft will I need an Exhaust Spacer for the EVO 3 or 4 in Enforcer?
Id go deeper but this 2015 with 16,000 mile was newer than I thought I would do
Its also automatic.

Any advice before I start ordering this stuff and No its not a Daily Driver
PHX JK

Attachments

• Rubi.jpg
    Rubi.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 253

TRLJNKY

Congrats on your new ride Looks great and imo sounds like a great build list to keep you happy for a while. The evo enforcer kit is on my to do list.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

TFD

I'm running the 3 inch enforcer with 35s and love it.
I used the evo drag link flip kit which came the raised trac bar bracket. That would save you some money and works great. $300 I think

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
As someone running the Enforcer and having ridden other Jeep lifts, I'd highly recommend that route.

I'd get the EVO gussets as they developed the originals.

Everything else is solid, but you could also just run the EVO drag link option and save yourself some $$$. Nor would you need the track bar bracket as the Enforcer kit comes with it. You won't have to swap your rear Driveshaft either.

If you go 4 inch, you can 35s and not have to trim. Leaves yourself and opening to go 37s in the future. If you go 3 inch, you'll need to trim the factory fenders for 35s.

Journeyman

35" and 4:10 work well together. I ran this setup for 40,000 with no issues. 37" is when I really noticed the need for a regear. 3" and stock un-trimmed fender flares are perfect In my opinion. At 3" you can still raise the track bar and flip the drag link, but that's the minimum. Make sure you cycle the suspension to check the bump stops to make sure your drag link doesn't make contact with the frame on the passenger side at full bump.
Congratulations [emoji322] by the way on the new jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wethy

Iirc you shouldnt need exhaust spacers because your eliminating the need for them because your already going to replace your front driveshaft. And thats the reason they're "needed".alyou also may want to look into getting longer brake lines because with that much lift and articulation the lines will become tight and could pinch/break.im not sure if the enforcer kit comes with them though. Just.my 2 cents! Also rig looks good! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

PHX JK

Yeah 37's are a Big Commitment
Regear, better Axles, Ram Assit Steering, Big Brakes for sure , and Higher tire costs.
I like the Idea of 4 in for better ground clearence would have room to go 37 in a few years.
The Ranchos are another money saving Measure. Doing 35s right seems reasonable
provided you have 4:10s. The Build sheet on the Jeep site for my vin Says 4:10 I will put it in the
air at work and check it via turning the drive shaft and counting turns to make sure its not 3:73

Yes I'm considering the EVO Draglink Flip kit too Its Cheaper but that Currectlink Steeringlooks Stout on a vehicle known for Death Wobble
One thing I like about the Artec Draglink Flip is the thick 1/4 steel. Less Prone to being Ovaled Out.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Doesn't the enforcer kit come with brake lines? Also, skip the exhaust spacer. The new front ds gets you what you need without screwing with the exhaust.

PHX JK

Pulled the Trigger on 4in Enforcer

Wish Me Luck, I've Ordered the 4in EVO Enforcer
Rancho 9000 shocks
Currie Currectlync Steering with flipped draglink
The Jury is out on the Tires Looking and Either the 35in Nitto Trail
Grappler or the Nitto Ridge Grappler. Saw Some Ridge Grapplers
on a Lifted Nissan Titan Diesel for sale at Work. Good Looking tire
for sure.
PHX

Top Bottom